Level 1 seller - what now?

s_thomsen

Use it now to raise yourself to level 2!

To me, if I was a buyer, I would choose yourself… it would show that you must be doing something right, and I would use someone with a higher level than someone who hasn’t got a level at all.

Good luck! 😃

Mostly, Level One just shows buyers that you’re a good seller so it’s already boosting your sales by giving you that Level One badge.

Being Level One can help increase the amount of each sale though, because you can now add extras. For example, on your YouTube videos gig you have listed a conversion table for how many videos you’ll do for how many gigs. You can now add Extras, which looks better and is easier for buyers. You will find this if you go to edit your gig.

I WILL GIVE YOU MY 3 IN 1 POWER MARKETING SOFTWARE THAT GENERATES UNLIMITED LEADS.

No MORE 50 facebook group limit by HOOTSUITE – I post on 5000 walls with a click

I have 3 in 1 software that helps me post on 5000 facebook groups with just a click

Send tweet message to 5000 accounts and message 5000 My Space audience.

You will not pay MONTHLY BILLINGS.

Do you want more leads?

Do you want to make more sales?

Do you want to drive more traffic to your website or affiliate stores?

http://www.fiverr.com/casyseo/give-you-my-powerful-3-in-1-marketing-software-that-generates-unlimited-leads

Archived