order delivery

pathanybd

Question

14 answers to this question

1 minute ago, pathanybd said:

Hi everyone I am facing a problem. 2 days ago I received an order from Fiverr .Client was happy with my design .But after delivery, I got a bad review from the buyer. what should i do now

You should work more and earn good reviews both public and private. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, pathanybd said:

Client was happy with my design .But after delivery, I got a bad review 

Hi @pathanybd,

The client's bad review has nothing to do with your design. Your design was good. The customer specifically mentions that you were "slow" and "hard to communicate with." So those are points that you should address in your response to the buyer's review so that you can show potential customers that you are addressing those concerns that the buyer mentioned.

You should also work on those points as you try to build your business on Fiverr. Ask yourself - how can I be more responsive to my customers' needs? How can I improve my communication with my buyers?

Good communication paves the way for a great customer (and seller) experience, so it's something that I'm always trying to improve.

• Like 12
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

Feedbacks are an important part of every marketplace, and a basic feature for buyers and sellers.  In these cases, I recommend that you add a public response to the buyer’s feedback, explaining your own experience, which will be shown on your profile and Gig for future buyers to see. 
Keep on doing great work on Fiverr, and this one review may not influence your account too much in the long run.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I did a work for a client and the client keep asking me to redo the work with entirely different reference images, I have done like 2 different scribble art for the client and the client sent another image. I refused to do it and the client is threatening to give me 1 star rating 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, mafive_concept said:

I did a work for a client and the client keep asking me to redo the work with entirely different reference images, I have done like 2 different scribble art for the client and the client sent another image. I refused to do it and the client is threatening to give me 1 star rating 

If it's completely different from the initial requirements, politely remind about the scope you initially agreed on and the quote. Then let him know you'll charge extra for the extra work. 

• Like 7