Giving people their order AFTER it's accepted?

necramedia

Question

So, because i am sick of people scamming me, i am thinking of people giving a sample of their order first, in my case, i edit video's, i encountered a scammer method, for example i have had a scammer ask for infinite revisions (buyers getting unlimited revisions is honestly a disservice towards the sellers, there should be a limit!), or after i delivered the video they ask for a revision they cancel the order. They get the order, and they get their money back! And i as a seller get a bad reputation!

So i want to give them a sample first, basically have a giant transparent watermark over the video, and after they accepted the order give them the full order. Is this allowed by Fiverr?

Edited by necramedia
  • Like 8

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, necramedia said:

So, because i am sick of people scamming me, i am thinking of people giving a sample of their order first, in my case, i edit video's, i encountered a scammer method, for example i have had a scammer ask for infinite revisions (buyers getting unlimited revisions is honestly a disservice towards the sellers, there should be a limit!), or after i delivered the video they ask for a revision they cancel the order. They get the order, and they get their money back! And i as a seller get a bad reputation!

So i want to give them a sample first, basically have a giant transparent watermark over the video, and after they accepted the order give them the full order. Is this allowed by Fiverr?

I think you could send the finished work within your chat order adding watermark and when the client tells you that is satisfied with the work you can send the work without the watermark in the delivery. But even doing it, your clients may require further review or request to cancel the order and may steal your work… Maybe better solution is asking to Fiverr CS how they can protect your work.

• Like 7
  • Up 1