Keyword Research

gfxdgnraminul

Question

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, gfxdgnraminul said:

I am a graphic designer my services are Logo design, business card stationery design, flyer and brochure design, and background removal.

all of your services have high competition and it will be hard to get the best keywords. even if you find a low competition keywords it will be hard to get orders

• Like 16
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

The Keyword Research tool enables you to see the top-rated searched keywords in any category, based on all of the gigs in this category. Keep in mind, results are based on an overall analysis of the keyword search history of the entire marketplace, and not on the specific keywords you use today.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

To discover the best profitable keywords for your graphic design services like logo design, business card stationery design, flyer and brochure design, and background removal, consider brainstorming, using tools like Google Keyword Planner, and analyzing competitors. And to give your services an edge, dive into competitors analysis – all part of the strategy for success! By the way, ever heard of "best profitable keywords research and competitors analysis"? It's like turbocharging your online presence! Check out my gig to learn more! 🚀🎨 #GraphicDesignSuccess

• Like 7
  • Up 1