Gig Ranking

bdchyrumman

As a new seller on Fiverr, you can improve your Gig's ranking by choosing the right category, optimizing your Gig with relevant keywords and detailed descriptions, providing high-quality work, and getting positive reviews. Promote your Gig on social media and participate in Fiverr's community to increase visibility.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

As long as your gig is receiving impressions, it is in the search results. Sellers cannot always find their own gig in the search bevause fiverr's algorithm matches gigs to buyers they think are well suited for it. It is not uncommon to not be able to find your gig. It isn't a problem, and spending time searching for your gig is not a productive use of time. Instead, try to learn from others who are doing well and focus on delivering the best service you can.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, bdchyrumman said:

Why can't I find my gig anywhere?

Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will be found in search results. So if your gigs are not present in the search results then I recommend you to start promoting your gigs.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think the advice they are giving you will be of much help. If you want to have sales, just worry about creating GIGs that look professional and just wait to offer the best possible service. That's what you really need to do to start having customers.

• Like 3

On 4/7/2023 at 8:47 PM, jakiyasultan404 said:

As a new seller on Fiverr, you can improve your Gig's ranking by choosing the right category, optimizing your Gig with relevant keywords and detailed descriptions, providing high-quality work, and getting positive reviews. Promote your Gig on social media and participate in Fiverr's community to increase visibility.

That is not true, participating in the community does not increase the visibility of your GIG.

On 4/7/2023 at 2:49 PM, saddamshafi said:

You can share your Gigs more on Social Media, as a result, your Gig impression will be better, and it will rank much better.

This is also not true, the impressions come from the number of times Fiverr shows the GIG, it depends purely and exclusively on the Fiverr algorithm. And if you mean clicks, I think that's what you meant, social networks don't usually give results.

• Like 3