No Response from Buyer

creativegeni

Question

Hello Freelancers, I Hope you are doing great. I need some suggestions from your experience. I've got an order from the seller for icon illustration designs after I designed as per the client's request and delivered the order after that I've got no response from the buyer either I have sent a message from my inbox that "Please check the delivery and let me know the thoughts" after that also I've got no response from the buyer. So, I don't know how to resolve this issue. Either if I cancel an order it will make an impact on my profile after 24 hours. Hope you can clarify this situation. Thank you.

Edited by creativegeni
  • Like 13
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, creativegeni said:

Hello Freelancers, I Hope you are doing great. I need some suggestions from your experience. I've got an order from the seller for icon illustration designs after I designed as per the client's request and delivered the order after that I've got no response from the buyer either I have sent a message from my inbox that "Please check the delivery and let me know the thoughts" after that also I've got no response from the buyer. So, I don't know how to resolve this issue. Either if I cancel an order it will make an impact on my profile after 24 hours. Hope you can clarify this situation. Thank you.

Hello too

Why do you want to cancel your order when you have already submitted your work?

If client is not responding despite your messages, then wait for his/her response. Else, Fiverr will mark the order complete automatically after 3 days. 

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, guys, for your suggestion. Also, you're right I have made the same decision from your thoughts that I submitted my work and wait for the buyer's review but the buyer has not replied since the work was delivered and it auto-completes after some days. So, Thanks again for your suggestions. All the Best!!

• Like 6

Why do you cancel the order? Are you silly?

First deliver your work with message them that, "it's not your final design. You didn't any response, I hope you are very busy person. So, check your design. If you have any revisions, I will, don't worry". 

Now, if your buyer didn't response then your will order will complete after 3 days. And if your buyer cancel the order, you can show to the fiverr support team that, the buyer didn't response since place the order. So, my time is running. That's why, I deliver his/her work. Also, I will update his/her design definitely.

• Like 5