IMPRESSIONS AND CLICKS ARE GOING DOWN DAY BY DAY

wix_techs

On 5/23/2023 at 2:40 PM, wix_techs said:

My gigs are not showing in all the pages what can I do to solve this issues and please what tools can i use to promote my gigs 

I had this problem twice! If you continue to do good work with your loyal customers and stay active on Fiverr, everything should be back to normal in about 30-90 days!

No one knows the fiverr algorithms, but my "successful manager" and I think that such a problem may be due to the fact that several customers in a row left bad private feedback! After each order, Fiverr sends a private survey to the buyer so that the buyer can tell about working with you, whether he is satisfied or not! And it is this feedback that is more important for algorithms than public feedback that everyone can see! Therefore, it is necessary to really try to make every customer as satisfied as possible 🙂 

Fiverr's algorithms are updated every 90 days! so this problem can last up to 90 days! But during this time you need to continue to be active on Fiverr and try to find clients to keep the gig active! 

Hope this helps you 🙂 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, wix_techs said:

IMPRESSIONS AND CLICKS ARE GOING DOWN DAY BY DAY

Well without adding your portfolio in gig gallery, your impressions and clicks won't increase. So it is recommended to add your portfolio (previous work) via images/PDF/video.

Secondly, your gig titles are so confusing. "build wix website wix website development wix website redesign wix wix seo" and "do wix website redesign wix website design wix website development wix website"

Why repeating WIX word 4 or 5 times in each title? It does not make sense to me.

Work on your gigs (both gig gallery and gig descriptions)

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well without adding your portfolio in gig gallery, your impressions and clicks won't increase. So it is recommended to add your portfolio (previous work) via images/PDF/video.

Secondly, your gig titles are so confusing. "build wix website wix website development wix website redesign wix wix seo" and "do wix website redesign wix website design wix website development wix website"

Why repeating WIX word 4 or 5 times in each title? It does not make sense to me.

Work on your gigs (both gig gallery and gig descriptions)

Give me tip on the title that i can use

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, wix_techs said:

I don't know what actually your services are so you will have to do it on your own.

For this purpose, you can do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers have created their gigs. But do not copy them. Just observe and implement the changes in your gig. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wix_techs said:

- You have 2 gigs which are quite similar. So you should delete or modify one these gigs.

- Tips that often repeat here on the forum is about improving gig title and gig description. About your gig description especially which is kind of copy and paste from the others. It's better to have an original description. Your own version. Gig pictures also should be improved. Your are a "web designer" so use your skills.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...