My all Gigs are not Showing in Search results neither in Online Gigs nor in offline Gigs from the past 2-3 weeks since the day fiverr went offline, I suspect that has something to do with that!

agenciaamazon

Question

Hi

My all Gigs are not Showing in Search results neither in Online Gigs nor in offline Gigs from the past 2-3 weeks while I am active most of the time and when I checked the Gig status they are showing active but not showing in active gigs nor in online Gigs.
Please help me how can i solve the problem
Thanks

• Like 14

4 answers to this question

Hi,

If your gigs are not showing up in search results or in the active/online gigs section despite being active, here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Ensure your gigs are properly categorized: Double-check that your gigs are listed under the appropriate category and subcategory. Sometimes, incorrect categorization can cause your gigs to be less visible or not show up in relevant search results.

Review gig keywords and tags: Check if the keywords and tags you've used in your gigs are relevant, accurate, and aligned with the services you offer. Optimize your gig titles, descriptions, and tags to improve their visibility in search results.

Evaluate gig pricing and competition: Assess your pricing strategy and compare it with other similar gigs in your niche. If your pricing is significantly higher than the competition, it could affect your visibility. Consider adjusting your prices to be more competitive and appealing to potential buyers.

Enhance gig descriptions and images: Make sure your gig descriptions are informative, engaging, and clearly highlight the benefits and uniqueness of your services. Use high-quality images or videos that accurately represent your offerings. Well-presented and attractive gigs tend to attract more attention.

Seek customer reviews and feedback: Encourage your satisfied customers to leave positive reviews on your gigs. Positive reviews can improve your gig's credibility and increase its visibility in search results.

Maintain activity and responsiveness: Stay active on the platform, respond promptly to inquiries, and engage with potential buyers. Platforms often prioritize active sellers, so consistent activity can positively impact your gig's visibility.

Contact platform support: If you've followed the above steps and are still experiencing issues with gig visibility, reach out to the customer support or help center of the platform you're using. They can investigate the matter further and provide guidance specific to their platform.

Remember, it's essential to adhere to the platform's guidelines and policies while optimizing your gigs. Each platform may have its own algorithms and ranking factors, so staying up-to-date with their recommendations and best practices can help improve your gig's visibility.

Regards,

Shahid Nawaz (Shahzadaseo)

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

On 5/23/2023 at 6:51 AM, agenciaamazon said:

Can someone help, there are several people who are in the same situation and talking to Fiver support is like talking to a wall!

3 hours ago, jones4k said:

Same here. 60 days now

The algorithm decides when your services should pop out in the search results and it decide when not, but sometime the reason is not your performance... to my account sometime happen without any specific reason that my gig disappears from the results 🤷‍♂️

• Like 8