How do I get my first order on Fiverr?

hossain5611

Question

Hi, How are you doing?

I'm seeking the help of you. I just newly joined on Fiverr, and I have created my first GIG. Now, How do I get my first order? What's will be my first task to gaining an order? Which strategy should I follow for getting the same?? 

Please note that I'm an expert in the Gig I have created.

Please, Do me a fever and guide me a right way. I will be very glad to see you.
Thanks a lot.

• Like 14

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, hossain5611 said:

Hi, How are you doing?

I'm seeking the help of you. I just newly joined on Fiverr, and I have created my first GIG. Now, How do I get my first order? What's will be my first task to gaining an order? Which strategy should I follow for getting the same?? 

Kindly read this article and ignore Buyer Requests part as it's no more on Fiverr.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, hossain5611 said:

Hi, How are you doing?

Please note that I'm an expert in the Gig I have created.

Please, Do me a fever and guide me a right way. I will be very glad to see you.
Thanks a lot

a lot of new sellers asking the same question and the answers will be the same so why don't you just read some articles on this forum? if you created a gig wait and see what its is status and if you see some unusual thing do the right thing. you may be an expert on your gig but if your gig is not visually appealing to the buyers no one gonna buy it

• Like 9

Congratulations on joining Fiverr and creating your first gig! Getting your first order can be an exciting milestone. Here are some strategies you can follow to increase your chances of getting your first order:
Optimize your gig, Create a professional profile, Offer competitive pricing, Gig promotion, Respond promptly, Be patient and persistent .

• Like 7