Whay my gig rank down ? How to improve gig rank ?

ansarul_trigger

Your gig's rank may have gone down because of more competition, changes to the platform's algorithms, or bad reviews from clients. Optimize your gig's title and description, use high-quality images and samples, set prices that are affordable, ask for positive client reviews, promote your gig outside of the platform, and make sure you deliver on time and communicate clearly. To build your name and get more people to see your gigs in the long run, you need to be patient and always do good work.😊

• Like 20

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, ansarul_trigger said:

If I stay online 16 hours when i dane others works

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.ba2b85469ab82f1a05e47d94206a639f.png

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I will repeat what my colleague said since this myth doesn't seem like it will come to an end. 

Staying online 24/7 does not help you. Simple as that. I suggest working on other areas of your gig rather than wasting your time and energy trying to stay online always. Hope this clarifies things. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, pixel_editor197 said:

You need to share your gig on different social platforms. It will boost your gig. 

I completed 2758 orders and did not advertise on social media. 

@ansarul_trigger, you had a one-star review one month ago, which means, more than likely, you also got poor private reviews, and Fiverr sends each buyer two of them. When this happens, your gigs can go to the last search pages or even disappear for anywhere from 60 to 180 days. 🙁

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11
  • Up 2

18 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I completed 2758 orders and did not advertise on social media. 

@ansarul_trigger, you had a one-star review one month ago, which means, more than likely, you also got poor private reviews, and Fiverr sends each buyer two of them. When this happens, your gigs can go to the last search pages or even disappear for anywhere from 60 to 180 days. 🙁

Thank you please can you give me any suggestions What can I do now

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ansarul_trigger said:

What can I do now

There is not much you can do except provide the best possible service to any buyers who place orders. My regular buyers got me through a stretch I had with few orders. If you have the promoted gigs option, you could try that.

Also, your gig images are cut off. It would help to correct them. 
Screenshot2023-10-02at5_29_08PM.png.5fa12e7f5abe89af54351359f2ca4229.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...