How can recover my GIG ranking?

shamim2048

Dear Colleagues,

Hope you are all well. Can you help me ? To provide your most valuable suggestion to improve my gig ranking.

Recently my Gig rank has been loss. Please give me your best suggestion, because I want to extend my fiverr career.  I believe that, your best guideline will be a great helpful for me.

My gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/dbyrEg

Thanks

Shamim

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, rayhanstudio said:

To recover your Gig ranking on Fiverr specifically, you can follow these additional steps:

1. Optimize your Gig metadata: Fiverr places significant importance on Gig metadata, including titles, tags, and categories. Conduct keyword research and incorporate relevant keywords into your Gig title, tags, and description to improve your chances of appearing in relevant search results.
  2. Utilize Fiverr's Gig Packages: Fiverr introduced Gig Packages to allow sellers to offer different service tiers and pricing options. Consider creating multiple packages that cater to different buyer needs and budgets. Offering a variety of options can attract a wider range of clients and increase your chances of securing orders.
  3. Offer Gig Extras: Gig Extras allow you to provide additional services or features for an extra fee. Evaluate your Gig and identify potential upsell opportunities. This can help increase your earnings per order and demonstrate the value you bring to clients.
  4. Optimize your Gig delivery time: Fiverr rewards sellers who consistently deliver their orders on time. Review your Gig's delivery time and ensure it is realistic and achievable. Late deliveries can have a negative impact on your ranking, so it's crucial to manage your workload effectively.
  5. Encourage positive reviews: Positive reviews play a significant role in Fiverr's ranking algorithm. Provide exceptional service and go the extra mile to impress your clients. Delight them with your work, and politely request feedback at the end of each order. Encourage satisfied clients to leave reviews, as this can significantly boost your ranking.
  6. Maintain a high response rate: Fiverr measures your responsiveness to messages from potential buyers. Aim to respond to inquiries and messages promptly, preferably within a few hours. Even if you cannot provide an immediate solution, acknowledging the message and setting expectations can help improve your response rate.
  7. Participate in the Fiverr community: Engage with the Fiverr community by joining relevant forums, groups, and discussions. Actively participate, provide insights, and share your expertise. This can help you build connections, gain visibility, and potentially attract clients.
  8. Utilize Fiverr's promotional tools: Fiverr offers various promotional tools, such as paid advertising and Fiverr's Promoted Gigs feature. Consider investing in these tools to increase your Gig's exposure and attract more buyers. However, make sure to monitor your ROI and adjust your promotional strategy accordingly.

Remember, recovering your Gig ranking on Fiverr may take time and consistent effort. By implementing these strategies, continuously delivering high-quality work, and maintaining positive buyer relationships, you can improve your visibility, attract more clients, and ultimately enhance your ranking on the platform.

Your comment has been Reported. Reason = Violation of Forum Rules

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2