what if I raise my gig price, will it affect my next subscription order price too?

omar_ads

I have recently changed my gig price. I have some subscription orders in upcoming days with previous price. so my concern is will my action effect those orders. will my buyer charge more for the next subscription order?

• Like 6

You expect immediate answers? People have better things to do other than reply to randoms on a forum right away. Maybe some of us work for a living? :))

You set a percentage for subscription discounts, that percentage remains. Of course if you change the price, subscription prices will be adjusted to the new price. 

Offer those customers a custom offer with the older price if that's what you want. Or let them buy at the new price.  

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

54 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You expect immediate answers? People have better things to do other than reply to randoms on a forum right away. Maybe some of us work for a living? :))

You set a percentage for subscription discounts, that percentage remains. Of course if you change the price, subscription prices will be adjusted to the new price. 

Offer those customers a custom offer with the older price if that's what you want. Or let them buy at the new price.  

I was not expecting an immediate responses though. but thanks for your time to answer that question. As you know subscription order start automatically every month in a specific time period. after a subscription, buyer don't have to order everytime for next 3 or 6 months, the subscription order will be placed automatically. So, my concerns actually it. 

Edited by omar_ads
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, omar_ads said:

As you know subscription order start automatically every month in a specific time period

I don't know because I don't use the subscription system. It just leads to complications, you can just send a custom offer every month or whenever a customer needs it. So for me it's a feature I never use, nor do I find it useful since you can easily send a description. 

You were expecting an immediate response if you complained you didn't receive any reply within an hour 😄

• Like 5

If a buyer orders a subscription for three orders, for example, all of those will stay at the original price when they were ordered. If you change your gig pricing between their first and second order, their second and third orders will be at the old price still. 

If they place a new subscription order, of course the prices will reflect your new prices from the start.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, melanielm said:

If a buyer orders a subscription for three orders, for example, all of those will stay at the original price when they were ordered. If you change your gig pricing between their first and second order, their second and third orders will be at the old price still. 

If they place a new subscription order, of course the prices will reflect your new prices from the start.

Thank you so much for the explanation. This is the answer I was looking for. Thanks again for your time. Have a great day!

cheers!

Edited by omar_ads
  • Like 6