I recently join fiverr and create a gig

ummehabiba860

3 hours ago, ummehabiba860 said:

why are  impressions and clicks stories low on my mobile. it's fine on my laptop why are impressions don't look the same on laptop and mobile??

the mobile app shows how much your two gigs got impressions and clicks for the day. this will keep count day by day your gigs impressions and clicks. ex: if your gig got 100 impressions on the last day the mobile app will count as an addition with the rest of the impressions. this will happen the same  to the clicks 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, kosalarathnayek said:

the mobile app shows how much your two gigs got impressions and clicks for the day. this will keep count day by day your gigs impressions and clicks. ex: if your gig got 100 impressions on the last day the mobile app will count as an addition with the rest of the impressions. this will happen the same  to the clicks 

Thanks your reply....

please said me  why  don't  show mobile and laptop same count impressions and Clicks? 

• Like 10

On 5/19/2023 at 9:55 AM, ummehabiba860 said:

why are  impressions and clicks stories low on my mobile. it's fine on my laptop why are impressions don't look the same on laptop and mobile??  

Why is there a difference?

Fiverr App: If you see it clearly that those stats are of last 7 days (of your all gigs)

Desktop version: The stats which you are showing are of Last 30 Days. Each gig is showing its stats. Change it into 7 days to see the different results. Afterwards, you can calculate the average impressions and clicks of your all gigs then they might be the same like Fiverr App (7 Days). 

• Like 22
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Why is there a difference?

Fiverr App: If you see it clearly that those stats are of last 7 days (of your all gigs)

Desktop version: The stats which you are showing are of Last 30 Days. Each gig is showing its stats. Change it into 7 days to see the different results. Afterwards, you can calculate the average impressions and clicks of your all gigs then they might be the same like Fiverr App (7 Days).

Thanks 

• Like 2

Your gig image doesn't look very attractive. To be honest, it looks very unprofessional. Here's a good article by Fiverr on gig images: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

1 hour ago, saher1 said:

www.fiverr.com/saher1

Please stop spamming the forum with your links. It wouldn't get you clicks or orders, but it would get you an account or post restriction on the forum.

• Like 7
  • Up 1