Getting Top rated badge

hi_success

Question

25 answers to this question

I completed all the criteria in June 2020 and It's almost 3.5 years, still, I am waiting for what my customer success manager said, Average selling price and customer satisfaction score is the key to being nominated for the TRS. 🙂

Keep hard working smartly and wait for success, one day we all will get it.

• Like 18
  • Confused 2

I was TRS, lost it in 2018 due to many cancellations during a month (health related things) and I never got it back. 

So.. there's no way to know if you get it, you can lose it just in a month when you go through bad stuff and getting it back can be brutally hard to do if not impossible. 

Seeing that most of the TRS benefits are already in Seller Plus, you're mostly fighting for the badge.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, saddamshafi said:

I think it depends on Fiverr if you want to contact the Fiverr support team, you can.

It's just a waste of time for support. Fiverr picks them manually, so there's nothing support can do. If anything, you are wasting their time and they can't reply to others with pressing issues when necessary. You have all the level related info shown here

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Good answer @donnovan86.

Thank you Vickie. 

I pay for seller plus, and because of nonsense like this they can't guarantee the 5-hour reply times. I am honestly upset because one time I had a very pressing matter and I had to wait because CS was busy with these random requests. 

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

Most level 2 sellers will never get it can you explain why they dont get it ?

The TRS badge is reserved for those who exemplify the highest level of service on Fiverr – the crème de la crème.

Given that we're supposed to be the best of the best, only a small fraction qualifies for it, as it should be. If it were to be granted to every Level 2 seller over time, the significance of the badge itself would disappear. 

The short answer: most sellers don't deserve it. 

• Like 15
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, limon158041 said:

Top Rated badge eligibility can take up to two weeks to process after all the requirements have been completed. If you have completed all the requirements more than two weeks ago, then you should contact customer service to investigate the status of your eligibility.

All this was new for me. 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, limon158041 said:

If you have completed all the requirements more than two weeks ago, then you should contact customer service to investigate the status of your eligibility.

Not true. All you do is waste CS's time. 🤦🏻‍♀️

If you are going to get a TRS badge, you will get it. If not, you won't. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get very tired of the Forum users that tell others to contact CS for such lame reasons. 🙄 

6 minutes ago, saimii said:

All this was new for me.

New and incorrect! 😉

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 15

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I get very tired of the Forum users that tell others to contact CS for such lame reasons. 🙄 

8 hours ago, saimii said:

Just imagine how tired CS is of dealing with these stupid questions. No wonder they have pre-written replies for some things. I can't blame them.

• Like 12

On 5/23/2023 at 1:06 AM, donnovan86 said:

Thank you Vickie. 

I pay for seller plus, and because of nonsense like this they can't guarantee the 5-hour reply times. I am honestly upset because one time I had a very pressing matter and I had to wait because CS was busy with these random requests. 

I also pay for seller plus. sometimes experience the same

• Like 6