How can we promote our gigs to get more clients or buyers?

sakibul_porag

I think for a new seller gig impression and view is very important. I think the below task can help new seller's gigs to more impressions and view

• You must be online regularly.
  • You can promote your gig on social media to increase impressions or clicks of your gig.
  • Improving the Gig Title, Gig Description, Images, Tags/Keywords, and social media shares of your gig
  • customize gig and regular intervals.

• Like 28
  • Confused 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

I produce well-optimized gigs in my niche. There are some high-ranking gigs and many are low- competitive gigs. I choose many high and low- competitive keywords with accurate descriptions. I also try promoting gigs on social media similar to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Behance. Besides that, what can I do to rank my gigs and What can I do to get further orders on Fiverr?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sakibul_porag said:

You must be online regularly.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right because you still have only 4 reviews since your account was created 9 months ago (August 2022). Women make a baby at that time. Start selling instead of giving wrong advice to new sellers.

30 minutes ago, javedaslam said:

Thank you for sharing these tips. 

Ignore the first tip.

• Like 15
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Up 3

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right because you still have only 4 reviews since your account was created 9 months ago (August 2022). Women make a baby at that time. Start selling instead of giving wrong advice to new sellers.

Ignore the first tip.

you are right @filipdevaere We had a long conversation on this topic, and I remembered that. Now I am convinced that remaining online doesn't work.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I personally think being online can help in some few cases, especially when a buyer need his/her work to be done quickly, so they prefer contacting an online seller to discuss the project fast 

Edited by soufianejanna
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, soufianejanna said:

I personally think being online can help in some few cases, especially when a buyer need his/her work to be done quickly, so they prefer contacting an online seller to discuss the project fast 

I hope that you realize that buyers that contact you because you are online are in a lot of cases the most difficult buyers that you can get. If they do not want to wait a few hours until you respond in your inbox, then be prepared for a bad experience.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2023 at 10:23 PM, sakibul_porag said:

I think for a new seller gig impression and view is very important. I think the below task can help new seller's gigs to more impressions and view

• You must be online regularly.
  • You can promote your gig on social media to increase impressions or clicks of your gig.
  • Improving the Gig Title, Gig Description, Images, Tags/Keywords, and social media shares of your gig
  • customize gig and regular intervals.

You have made 4 sales in 4 years.  Why in the world would you even try to offer advice to anyone, especially when it is nonsense? 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Ignore the first tip.

Notice they never mention skills, or quality of service.  Just the same old phony nonsense. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

25 minutes ago, dmselimreza said:

You must be online  possibly 24 hours

Why are you not online now? Is it not working for you? Is this the reason why you provide the wrong advice to new sellers?

image.png.bb6c09a0f74057a95544aea06f821fff.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, soufianejanna said:

Some sellers choose online sellers due to some reasons. May be they have less time so, they message turn on the online filter and message them. being online for new sellers may be good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I hope that you realize that buyers that contact you because you are online are in a lot of cases the most difficult buyers that you can get. If they do not want to wait a few hours until you respond in your inbox, then be prepared for a bad experience.

From this prespective I totally agree with you Mr Filip, since I personally experienced many bad experiences with these kind of buyers who want the work done in lesthan one hour and those who want a high quality service for the minimum price.

So I want to tell other sellers to be aware of that when they want to work with these kind of Buyers

• Like 4
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, soufianejanna said:
15 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

From this prespective I totally agree with you Mr Filip, since I personally experienced many bad experiences with these kind of buyers who want the work done in less than one hour

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

Okay so for some reason I could not add my comment to the text I just quoted. 

I wanted to add that buyers who are in a hurry often can hurt your profile through the private review system. So, I refuse to work with them.

Yeah refusing them and keeping your hard work, mood, profile going well is much better 

• Like 4
  • Up 1