2 different accounts, 2 different payment methods, 2 different gig categories, same internet IP address

mahadali192

Question

Hey there Fiverr community, I have a question regarding multiple accounts. I have been working on Fiverr for like 2 months now. I have my own profile, payment method, and gig. Now, my friend is also going to start working on Fiverr. He will have his own profile, payment method and a different gig category from mine. The ONLY mutual thing is that we will often work in the same room on our laptops which means we will connect to the same internet. So, my question is can we work on our respective accounts on the same internet since our payment methods and gig categories are different. Hoping for a quick answer. Thank you.  

• Like 15

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mahadali192 said:

Hey there Fiverr community, I have a question regarding multiple accounts. I have been working on Fiverr for like 2 months now. I have my own profile, payment method, and gig. Now, my friend is also going to start working on Fiverr. He will have his own profile, payment method and a different gig category from mine. The ONLY mutual thing is that we will often work in the same room on our laptops which means we will connect to the same internet. So, my question is can we work on our respective accounts on the same internet since our payment methods and gig categories are different. Hoping for a quick answer. Thank you.  

if Fiverr will thinks you're the same person doing this activity, they will block both of your accounts.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Using two different accounts, payment methods, and gig categories with the same internet IP address is generally allowed as long as it complies with platform rules and policies. It's essential to follow guidelines and maintain separate activities for each account to avoid any issues. Contact platform support if you have specific concerns or questions.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1