WARNING! FIVERR Helped a Customer cancel a fully delivered order!

klataza

Unfortunately I’ve got an ABUSIVE customer who asked fiverr to cancel two orders which are fully delivered already.

AND UNFORTUNATELY, FIVERR GRANTED HIS REQUEST!

COME ON FIVERR, WHAT KIND OF INVESTIGATION ARE YOU RUNNING?

CAN’T YOU SEE THAT THOSE DOMAINS ARE ALREADY REGISTERED?

DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE PAID FOR THOSE DOMAINS INITIALLY?

AND NOW YOU HAVE CANCELLED THE ORDER AND RETURNED THE FUNDS?

FIVERR!!! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???

GUYS HELP ME, IM PLANNING TO REPORT FIVERR TO THE BBB (Better Business Bureau) if this is not resolved.

Where else can I report this company?

I need your ideas and suggestions guys. Thanks

If you’ve registered a domain for someone or built them a website, etc., do you have the ability to take it down? If they’ve cancelled the order, they haven’t paid for it–that should be your first step. I don’t know why CS cancelled your order, but you could ask them.

i had same problem

i sold 10000 twitter follower x 2 $10 delivered and got feedback but unfortunately his req and get money back fiverr did not tell me before refund that shouldn’t be done after i contact cs but the told me they can cancel

please think about seller than costumer

😃

I don’t know how you are able to set up a blog and give a free domain and make a profit. Domains cost money. I would suggest not having any gig that you have to spend money out of your own pocket to deliver. This is exactly the reason not to do that. You risk losing that money you spent.

Reporting fiverr to the BBB is ridiculous because this is an internet website. People are not going to be checking with the BBB before they do business here. People use this site from all over the world. The BBB is a bunch of local small organizations, arranged by cities in the United States. It deals mostly with things like car dealers, repairmen, house painters, things like that where people need to see if they are honest before they hire them. There is no organization that polices international websites, and besides, everyone here is an independent contractor, not an employee.

Fiverr can run their site however they choose. It is up to us sellers to be smart and not do things that can have negative repercussions.

I feel bad for you that you ran into another dishonest customer. They are all over here and we all suffer from them on occasion. You have my sympathy for this.

Fiverr is in the middle of all disputes between sellers and buyers. A buyer can always open a dispute with Paypal if fiverr won’t grant their request to refund the money. So either way, whether it’s from fiverr or Paypal, money can always be refunded.

Reply to @misscrystal: We are the registrar so even the market selling price of the domains are around $10, we got them for only $2 and we include the web hosting service for free in order to cater the blog setup but if they want to continue, they have to renew it for $29. No problem with the hosting, we can take that down easily but for the domain, after submitting the information and payment to ICANN, we can’t get it refunded 😦

The customer ordered three times and fiverr cancelled the last 2 orders which were pending but the first one have been completed so no refund was made for that. However Im cancelling all his 3 domains and redirecting it to my nameservers so it will be no use for him.

Reply to @bachas85: Yes I did contact them immediately after the incident. Unfortunately they already did cancel the order without my consent.

And you know what? The orders was marked as complete already but funds are pending that’s why they still have the ability to take it away from me.

Any ideas or suggestions please? 😦

Hi what do you have as the payment collector for your account Pay pal?

whatever you have go to it and file a dispute make sure you note all the things you did, funds you paid and the date it was said to be finished. Also add the date it was canceled with no refund to you.

Your payment collector depending on who or what it is will re pull and lock the funds until a solution is available

if no resolution from fiver is suggested you can escalate to a level 2 and your funds collector like pay pal will resolve it for you in your favor and get your money back it may take like 10 days but you will get it back

I had to do the same thing but I do have Pay Pal so if you have something other than that I have no idea of the rules but give it a shot

Good luck

No there is not not really a better option when none are given from the people who issue them and certainly if you mail and get no reply and have your money taken with no help to you but the buyer gains

its temporary lock hold until the issue is fixed I just did this and so its a choice to do it or not because all other Pleas fell on death ears and something

had to be done

Reply to @kjblynx: Sometimes you don’t have a choice after all request fall on death ears sadly but this is a choice not a command to do he will figure out what is best for him after looking over all the choices that could help

If there is a better way outside of contacting CS what is it? so maybe others if they have this issue can do that. That sort of information would be helpful to many

Archived