What Can We Do Besides Promoting Our Gigs to Get More Clients?

nayeem_jn

I create well-optimized gigs in my niche. There are some high-ranking gigs and few are low-competitive gigs. I choose a few high and low-competitive keywords with accurate descriptions. I also try promoting gigs on social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Behance. Besides that, what can I do to rank my gigs and What can I do to get more orders on Fiverr?

• Like 16

1 hour ago, nayeem_jn said:

What can I do to get more orders on Fiverr?

Hi @nayeem_jn

It's not just about driving traffic to your gigs, promoting, and ranking your gigs. You also have to convince your customers to buy from you once they view and visit your gig. If you can't convince them that you are the best choice and have the skill to do what you are advertising, then your gig ranking and marketing won't help much.

So work on showing your customers what you can do by adding gig videos showing live examples of what you can do. Use up all of the picture and PDF slots in your gig gallery to show as many samples as possible. When buyers look through your samples, if they see one that matches what they are trying to accomplish, they will be more likely to reach out to you.

Please also fix the grammatical errors in your profile. You mention in your gigs that fluent conversation is your selling point. So everything has to be perfect or else buyers will also question how you will deliver on the services that you offer.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

To attract more clients besides promoting your gigs, consider these strategies: optimize gig listings, provide high-quality work, update your portfolio, offer competitive pricing, network and collaborate, leverage social media, gather client testimonials, explore different platforms, improve your skills, and provide exceptional customer service.

• Like 9

As a buyer, financial 'fairness' matters.   Even a fairly small amount of money can turn off a buyer.   Perfectly happy to pay for fair value, but when the sellers start cranking up the price .. and for something a buyer orders often, it is not too difficult to peg a correct number .. then we keep looking.   

• Like 10

17 hours ago, kawsersimanto said:

You can do email marketing to get more orders.

Your account was created 6 months ago (November 2022). You received 0 (zero) reviews in 6 months. Your advice (email marketing) did not help you, why should it help the OP?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Your account was created 6 months ago (November 2022). You received 0 (zero) reviews in 6 months. Your advice (email marketing) did not help you, why should it help the OP?

You are correct in your words.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I understand that many of us give suggestions to others without knowing anything well. By doing this we easily step on the wrong path. Thank you very much @filipdevaere for presenting the mistakes in the right way.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, nayeem_jn said:

I understand that many of us give suggestions to others without knowing anything well. By doing this we easily step on the wrong path.

Just follow the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 6