Gig Promotion

data_basee

Question

It's very disappointing that your gigs impressions are decreasing. You can share your gigs on social media. You can check similar gigs on fiverr and research with keywords. I think it will help you. Good luck my friend!

• Like 35

On 5/21/2023 at 6:15 PM, ruhul009 said:

It's very disappointing that your gigs impressions are decreasing. You can share your gigs on social media. You can check similar gigs on fiverr and research with keywords. I think it will help you. Good luck my friend!

thank you 

• Like 27

On 5/21/2023 at 8:35 PM, kevin_etugala said:

Here are some steps you can take to potentially improve the ranking of your gig on Fiverr:

• Optimize your gig's title, description, and tags: Ensure that your gig's title accurately represents your services and includes relevant keywords. Craft a compelling and informative description that clearly explains what you offer. Use appropriate tags that accurately describe your gig and are commonly searched by potential buyers.
  • Conduct keyword research: Identify the keywords and phrases that potential buyers are using to search for services similar to yours. Incorporate these keywords strategically throughout your gig's content, including the title, description, and tags.
  • Improve your gig's images and videos: Visuals play a crucial role in attracting buyers' attention. Make sure your gig's images and videos are high-quality, visually appealing, and effectively showcase your services. Consider adding informative captions or overlays to highlight key aspects of your gig.
  • Enhance your gig's pricing and packages: Review your gig's pricing structure and compare it with your competitors. Ensure that your rates are competitive and aligned with the value you provide. Consider offering different packages or options to cater to different buyer needs and budgets.
  • Polish your gig's delivery and customer service: Promptly deliver high-quality work, and provide excellent customer service throughout the process. Aim to exceed your buyers' expectations to generate positive reviews and increase your gig's overall rating.
  • Promote your gig externally: Expand your reach by promoting your gig on social media platforms, professional networks, blogs, or relevant online communities. This can help drive traffic to your gig and potentially increase its visibility.
  • Seek feedback and reviews: Encourage your satisfied buyers to leave positive reviews and feedback on your gig. Positive reviews can contribute to your gig's overall rating and help build trust with potential buyers.
  • Continuously monitor and adjust: Keep an eye on your gig's performance metrics, such as clicks, impressions, and conversion rates. Analyze the data and make adjustments as needed. Experiment with different strategies, such as modifying your gig's title, adjusting pricing, or refining your description.

Good luck 🥰💗

Thank you brother . You are a very helpful person

• Like 29

On 5/21/2023 at 5:35 PM, kevin_etugala said:
  • Seek feedback and reviews: Encourage your satisfied buyers to leave positive reviews and feedback on your gig. Positive reviews can contribute to your gig's overall rating and help build trust with potential buyers.

Do you even know that asking for a positive review from buyers will lead to account suspension?? 😯

P.S. Your comment has been Reported. (Reason: Usage of ChatGPT Content - Violation of Forum Rules)

• Like 29
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, shopify_zahin said:

stay on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as possible, It helps to rank a gig on the first page I believe.

This does nothing to increase visibility.  That is controlled by how much you sell. 

• Like 30

On 5/21/2023 at 6:35 AM, kevin_etugala said:

Optimize your gig's title, description, and tags: Ensure that your gig's title accurately represents your services and includes relevant keywords. Craft a compelling and informative description that clearly explains what you offer. Use appropriate tags that accurately describe your gig and are commonly searched by potential buyers.

As @smartdezigns, said, AI-generated posts are not allowed!

Screenshot2023-04-07at6_13_44PM.thumb.png.c4eaf2aa907eb8f5e263702c80f66e93.png

• Like 30
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, firojsabhetuhin said:

Please marketing your GIG social media

1-linkdin

2-twitter

3-instagram

4-facebook page or profile

5-pinterest

Why suggesting these tips when they never worked for you since May 2022. Stop advising anything unless you have implemented and experienced them on your own. 🙏

• Like 24
  • Up 3

53 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why suggesting these tips when they never worked for you since May 2022. Stop advising anything unless you have implemented and experienced them on your own. 🙏

Hello dear,
Since 2022 i no upload any gig my account, i recently uploaded gig and start advertising thats why suggest him

Edited by firojsabhetuhin
wrong word
  • Like 23

On 5/25/2023 at 7:25 AM, shopify_zahin said:
  • stay on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as possible, It helps to rank a gig on the first page I believe.
  • And promote your gigs on social media, this is very helpful
  • if you use keywords in the gigs description as possible.

very we'll nice information

• Like 23

On 5/25/2023 at 7:25 AM, shopify_zahin said:
  • stay on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as possible, It helps to rank a gig on the first page I believe.
  • And promote your gigs on social media, this is very helpful
  • if you use keywords in the gigs description as possible.

very we'll nice information

• Like 24