How can I get more briefs?

araujo

Question

I have a considerable time on Fiverr, about 3 years and are a level two seller. 
However, since the brief system was implemented and the buyer requests system was removed I have seen a negative impact on my profile.
My profile does not receive many briefs, in total it may only be 1 a month and it is for my oldest gig. 
My new web development gig has not received any briefs so far. 
Do you have any advice on what to improve to receive more briefs? 

• Like 17
  • Up 2

11 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, araujo said:

I have a considerable time on Fiverr, about 3 years and are a level two seller. 
However, since the brief system was implemented and the buyer requests system was removed I have seen a negative impact on my profile.
My profile does not receive many briefs, in total it may only be 1 a month and it is for my oldest gig. 
My new web development gig has not received any briefs so far. 

Brief depends on customer requests, if you are receiving few briefs there may be little demand for your service or Fiverr has decided not to send clients requests to you based on your performance.

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

Brief depends on customer requests, if you are receiving few briefs there may be little demand for your service or Fiverr has decided not to send clients requests to you based on your performance.

I understand. Thank you very much.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lipibookkeeper said:

Share your gigs in social media.

Elaborate that how is it gonna help in getting briefs by sharing gigs on social media? 😩

On 5/20/2023 at 7:39 PM, araujo said:

Try different prices to see the results.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

On 5/22/2023 at 1:27 PM, smartdezigns said:

Elaborate that how is it gonna help in getting briefs by sharing gigs on social media? 😩

On 5/22/2023 at 1:27 PM, smartdezigns said:

On 5/22/2023 at 2:56 PM, roman_reign922 said:

like what social media can i use for gig marking 

If you share your gigs in social media its engaged more many people and click to see what is it.that increase your impression and clicks and also may some people need your service. it is an advertisement  yourself. more people will know your service. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, lipibookkeeper said:

But then how is it relevant to getting briefs? That's the main question. You are guiding how to increase clicks and impressions.. not getting briefs 👀

P.S. Disregard my previous comment for you as I could not see your comment properly.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1