🌟 Seeking Assistance: Fiverr's New Algorithm Impact on Android App Gig

pro_hussain

Question

Hello Fiverr community,

I hope this post finds you well. As an Android app developer on Fiverr, I have recently encountered a significant decline in my gig's ranking and impressions. Previously, my gig was on the first page, but now it seems to have disappeared into unknown pages, with impressions dropping from 4k to 2-3.

I'm reaching out to fellow sellers and experts for insights on the recent algorithm updates on Fiverr. Have any of you experienced similar challenges? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your strategies and approaches in overcoming these hurdles and boosting gig visibility and impressions.

To provide more context, here's the link to my affected Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/yoQY0A

Your valuable insights, advice, and proven strategies would be immensely helpful as I strive to deliver high-quality services and maintain a consistent flow of orders.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance and support. Let's come together as a community and navigate through these changes!

#FiverrCommunity #AlgorithmUpdates #GigRanking #Impressions #AndroidAppDevelopment #Fiverr #CommunitySupport #DeveloperCommunity

Edited by pro_hussain
  • Like 19
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pro_hussain said:

Β 

I hope this post finds you well. As an Android app developer on Fiverr, I have recently encountered a significant decline in my gig's ranking and impressions. Previously, my gig was on the first page, but now it seems to have disappeared into unknown pages, with impressions dropping from 4k to 2-3.

I'm reaching out to fellow sellers and experts for insights on the recent algorithm updates on Fiverr. Have any of you experienced similar challenges? If so, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your strategies and approaches in overcoming these hurdles and boosting gig visibility and impressions.

yep...Β also we had same situation, you can't do anything, the problem is not your gig as before your services were receiving traffic, Fiverr has only removed your gig from the search results ( don't ask me why because I don't know, I deduce... maybe is to make room for other sellers, but I'm not sure )

what you can do is start promoting your services with advertising when you encounter this situation.

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

On 5/20/2023 at 9:10 PM, faiqaali152 said:

Try to promote your gig in facebook groups. It will help for sure.

Can you explain the best way to share a gig to get more clicks and clients? I search on Facebook and other social media platforms, but most users are non-technical or irrelevant in nature.

• Like 16

On 5/20/2023 at 8:39 PM, venonusa said:

yep...Β also we had same situation, you can't do anything, the problem is not your gig as before your services were receiving traffic, Fiverr has only removed your gig from the search results ( don't ask me why because I don't know, I deduce... maybe is to make room for other sellers, but I'm not sure )

what you can do is start promoting your services with advertising when you encounter this situation.

Can you explain the best way to share a gig to get more clicks and clients? I search on Facebook and other social media platforms, but most users are non-technical or irrelevant in nature.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, pro_hussain said:

you can hire someone in Fiverr to help you to "promote your service on facebook"Β 

• Like 15