No Impression on my Gig

introwork23

Question

Hi Members,

I know this is the most commonly asked question but can someone point out where am I going wrong with my Gig?

I feel my Gig Image meets the standards, my brief is based on search results and I've thoughtfully set the tags based on the competition.

Even my image has keywords.

Still, I am not getting any impressions. 2 months back I received an impression of 40 in a month. Unfortunately 0 clicks, so I changed my Gig image.

But weeks have passed and nothing's moving.

All help is appreciated!

• Like 17
  • Sad 5
  • Up 2

10 answers to this question

On 5/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, introwork23 said:

Hi Members,

I know this is the most commonly asked question but can someone point out where am I going wrong with my Gig?

I feel my Gig Image meets the standards, my brief is based on search results and I've thoughtfully set the tags based on the competition.

Still, I am not getting any impressions. 2 months back I received an impression of 40 in a month. Unfortunately 0 clicks, so I changed my Gig image.

All help is appreciated!

Promote your gig in social media. 

• Like 13

On 5/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, introwork23 said:

Hi Members,

All help is appreciated!

First, you check your gig status. Is Your Gig active and appears in search results?

• Like 11

On 5/20/2023 at 8:02 PM, zakir360 said:

stay online at night

On 5/27/2023 at 4:24 AM, marketicalexper said:

Stay online

On 5/27/2023 at 8:04 PM, baiezid said:

Stay active and online as much as you can.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 14
  • Up 2

14 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've read the same fact on the forums in the past.

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, webrufayel said:

First, you check your gig status. Is Your Gig active and appears in search results?

Oh yes. In fact, the title that I've set is based on research of less competitive and fairly typed keywords. Certainly, deserves modification. 

• Like 9

First, you check your gig status. Is Your Gig active and appears in search results?  if yes.  u can follow this  then you can follow this tips 

1/ Title Seo optimization 
2/ gig seo optimization 
3/ attractive banner image create 
4/ best keyword research
5/ video banner use 
6/ buyer sms fastly reply 
7/ timely delivery end ETC

• Like 9