My Gig is active, my gig performance is an orange line, and have 6 impressions

ruttellechea

I’m new here…
All that mentioned above, and my gig doesn’t show up in any results. Also, I see that one of my Skills is pending. And although I took a test (top 10% with 9.2/10) it doesn’t come out in the results either.

Could please someone explain what all that means?

Thank you in advance 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

On 5/25/2023 at 10:04 AM, venonusa said:

Maybe what you wrote inside your gigs is not convincing enough your potential clients...

if your gigs are taking clicks but no one is ordering your service, double check your price and your description... maybe there is something wrong.

Re the price, I don’t see where I can lower the rate for basic package, nor how to get a lower price than $10. It doesn’t let me work for less than $10. I do see other sellers have a min of $5. How does that work?

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ruttellechea said:

Re the price, I don’t see where I can lower the rate for basic package, nor how to get a lower price than $10. It doesn’t let me work for less than $10. I do see other sellers have a min of $5. How does that work?

Would you like some constructive criticism?

I went to your gig and had no idea how the lessons would take place. Is it over a video call? Chat?

The gig descriptions should be clear and leave no unanswered questions. Also, your FAQ section is almost empty.

Think like a clueless buyer who is in need of your service!

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, ruttellechea said:

I didn't point price saying that needs to be reduced but I said you need to double check it, maybe it is in line with the others sellers or maybe it's too low and people think they are getting cheap service with no value.

Regarding description, look what our friend @sunboatrecordsfound ⬇️

23 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

I went to your gig and had no idea how the lessons would take place. Is it over a video call? Chat?

The gig descriptions should be clear and leave no unanswered questions. Also, your FAQ section is almost empty.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

Would you like some constructive criticism?

Thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate any constructive criticism. I’ve been always teaching without any need for posting anywhere, because my service was spread mouth to mouth. So I’m new with this new “method”…lol.

I thought that mentioning “on screen” would be clear about the method I use, but probably not so much. Thank you for pointing that out.

May I ask you what questions would you ask me as a “clueless buyer”?

• Like 5