Where to promote your Gigs effectively?

angelcutey04

Question

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kawsar_kun said:

You can post on any kind of social media!

4 minutes ago, mahadi915 said:

The statement has been proven by top-rated sellers.

All of you who suggest this random social media sharing and think these really help, I am sorry I need to tell you this is not how it works. Please don't follow the YouTubers and bloggers who themselves never succeeded doing such things. Please go through the Fiverr forum, you'll find numerous comments and threads made by TRS and senior sellers over the years, sharing your gig links on social media randomly doesn't work.  

Before following any suggestion just ask yourself a few questions like, how selling and buying work in real life, if I share my gig link with a peacock will it buy my service or not, if I share gig links randomly then who is my audience here and why do they even care to buy my service, is it right to sell my SEO gig to a bricklayer? 

Many people don't know this but using common sense is not harmful at all. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, mahadi915 said:

The statement has been proven by top-rated sellers.

I am a TRS and I have never promoted my gigs on social media. 

12 minutes ago, fastweber said:

Please don't follow the YouTubers and bloggers who themselves never succeeded doing such things. Please go through the Fiverr forum, you'll find numerous comments and threads made by TRS and senior sellers over the years, sharing your gig links on social media randomly doesn't work.  

i-agree-tracey-matney.gif.4427c301c084bae95a76cfbae94f55fc.gif

• Like 10

4 hours ago, angelcutey04 said:

Hello, I am new in this business. I've joined Fiverr this April and unfortunately, I have not yet received any orders 😞 I tried promoting using facebook, instagram and twitter. Any advice on where I can promote my gigs?

Do a lot of research and spend time figuring out how things may work for you particularly. If you want to share your gig links try to share them with the people who might need your service, search for them, know your client base and don't waste your time by sharing your gig links randomly. 

Complete and follow "Online Freelancing Essentials" free course from Fiverr. Here is the linkhttps://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller .
Understand it and make it work. Also, make sure your gig title, SEO, meta tags and descriptions are clear and compliments each other. Try to use all the media options available for your gig. 

Here is a thread with some good advice, read it: 

• Like 15

Hey there! The community is not the same as your Fiverr profile, so you can start by adding a link to your services on Fiverr in the bio, perhaps that works, if people from the forum would like to see what you do. Facebook: try groups related to your niche, having conversations in the group, have a live in those fb groups once a week also helps, then upload the recorded live as a content. Insta: talk daily with 300 of your insta friends, show the link to your fiverr in your bio. Twitter: # related to your niche and have a look in what other people are posting with those #. Have a look into your competitors. Goodluck! 

• Like 9

20 hours ago, angelcutey04 said:

Hello, I am new in this business. I've joined Fiverr this April and unfortunately, I have not yet received any orders 😞 I tried promoting using facebook, instagram and twitter. Any advice on where I can promote my gigs?

Hello, @angelcutey04

I am not new here. Welcome to the Fiverr Forum. It is an excellent place to learn about how Fiverr works.

Do not listen to the users here who give bad advice, such as promoting your gigs—aka spam— on social media. Another piece of terrible advice is to be on Fiverr all day and all night! Do not do that. We all need our sleep; especially senior citizens like me.

May you have good luck 🍀 with your Fiverr business.

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, cre8iveartwork said:

do you think that helps ? :)) 

after reading lot of comments, To be honest, I want to share my true journey, I started using Twitter when I created a new account on Fiverr. Within a week, I made my first sale, although I'm not sure whether the buyer came from Twitter or other sources.

Edited by seo_stuff
  • Like 6

At first, you need to be patient on Fiverr. You have to create a well-optimized gig with low competition in your niche. Then you have to promote your gig on Social media with a good pattern. There are a few social media helps us to get client, such as Linkedin, Twitter, Behance, Instagram, and so on. you have to show your portfolio properly so that clients know what you're capable of in your niche. Have a nice journey with Fiverr.🙂🙂

• Like 7