Jump to content

Fiverr gigs are down promoted gig feature is uselss


Recommended Posts

Hello to all Respected sellers I am Umer sohail working on fiverr from 4 years now I am currently half way through to reach top rated currently I am level 2 seller 

The issue that I am facing is that I deliver virtual assistant services last year was the best year me untiL May 2020 everything turned upside down my account was not able to promote my gig through promoted gig feature and this feature never came back till January 2023 also my impression went down to 2-4 per day my gig has almost 250 completed orders and 220 reviews but to this date from may 2022 my account is just dead

 

Sometimes I get orders from my repeated buyers only those are the orders which are supporting from a year now no new clients no impressions on organic gig and no impressions through promoted gig even promoted gig get 4-10 impressions in 1 month please help me if someone can as this fiverr income helps me support my family 😞 I am very much stressed up now because its been an year no warnings on my account but still I am being treated like this after 4 years of positive 5 star rating 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, umerofficial574 said:

 

Hello to all Respected sellers I am Umer sohail working on fiverr from 4 years now I am currently half way through to reach top rated currently I am level 2 seller 

The issue that I am facing is that I deliver virtual assistant services last year was the best year me untiL May 2020 everything turned upside down my account was not able to promote my gig through promoted gig feature and this feature never came back till January 2023 also my impression went down to 2-4 per day my gig has almost 250 completed orders and 220 reviews but to this date from may 2022 my account is just dead

 

Sometimes I get orders from my repeated buyers only those are the orders which are supporting from a year now no new clients no impressions on organic gig and no impressions through promoted gig even promoted gig get 4-10 impressions in 1 month please help me if someone can as this fiverr income helps me support my family 😞 I am very much stressed up now because its been an year no warnings on my account but still I am being treated like this after 4 years of positive 5 star rating 

HMMM .... im agree

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, umerofficial574 said:

 

Hello to all Respected sellers I am Umer sohail working on fiverr from 4 years now I am currently half way through to reach top rated currently I am level 2 seller 

The issue that I am facing is that I deliver virtual assistant services last year was the best year me untiL May 2020 everything turned upside down my account was not able to promote my gig through promoted gig feature and this feature never came back till January 2023 also my impression went down to 2-4 per day my gig has almost 250 completed orders and 220 reviews but to this date from may 2022 my account is just dead

 

Sometimes I get orders from my repeated buyers only those are the orders which are supporting from a year now no new clients no impressions on organic gig and no impressions through promoted gig even promoted gig get 4-10 impressions in 1 month please help me if someone can as this fiverr income helps me support my family 😞 I am very much stressed up now because its been an year no warnings on my account but still I am being treated like this after 4 years of positive 5 star rating 

no option to promote gig and impressions keeps on decreasing ?

that's happens when there are cancellations/low buyer satisfaction rate... in another words, something is missing in performance...

level can help alot, but only when analytics are good

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same this is also what I am experiencing right now, I want to Increase the cap of my promoted gig  but I'm hesitating as its been a weeks when I turn it on ,but still no client ,I don't know what is happening to fiverr this past years its look like they are Anti seller,I even subscribed to there fiverr plus but Still nothing happens, my last delivery was 8 days ago and its a repeat buyer and no more,and  its frustrating 😩 and I have done all  and Im desperate.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Hi Umar,

I definitely sympathize with your situation. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time in terms of your Fiverr earnings. It's quite common for freelancers to face these types of issues every now and then. However, I suggest that you should try to optimize your gigs by adding relevant keywords, tags, and attractive titles to make them easier to find in the search results. Moreover, you should also find out if you are targeting the right kind of buyers for your services. Additionally, you can also look for other avenues to find new clients, such as building a website or creating content on social media platforms. I hope this helps!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2023 at 12:41 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

no option to promote gig and impressions keeps on decreasing ?

that's happens when there are cancellations/low buyer satisfaction rate... in another words, something is missing in performance...

level can help alot, but only when analytics are good

I have promoted gig option and I have enabled it as well but in one month only 4 impressions on it something is wrong before this i got 40-50 impressions in 1 month

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2023 at 1:58 PM, ronald3d said:

Same this is also what I am experiencing right now, I want to Increase the cap of my promoted gig  but I'm hesitating as its been a weeks when I turn it on ,but still no client ,I don't know what is happening to fiverr this past years its look like they are Anti seller,I even subscribed to there fiverr plus but Still nothing happens, my last delivery was 8 days ago and its a repeat buyer and no more,and  its frustrating 😩 and I have done all  and Im desperate.

same brother I have been working from 5 years and this happend to me first time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2023 at 2:30 PM, limon158041 said:

 

Hi Umar,

I definitely sympathize with your situation. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time in terms of your Fiverr earnings. It's quite common for freelancers to face these types of issues every now and then. However, I suggest that you should try to optimize your gigs by adding relevant keywords, tags, and attractive titles to make them easier to find in the search results. Moreover, you should also find out if you are targeting the right kind of buyers for your services. Additionally, you can also look for other avenues to find new clients, such as building a website or creating content on social media platforms. I hope this helps!

Thanks brother for the suggestion I will keep this is mind and try to find some buyers outside of fiverr

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...