Can I get My 5 star rating back?

harisawan76

Question

I am new on fiverr. My two gigs are ranking on first page. I got a 5star review on one of my gig and recently got a 4 star review on my other gig. Now my overall rating is 4.5 and i am feeling super depressed. My account was performing really well but I wonder I would not receive any orders now because of my 4.5 star rating. Is there anyway I can go back to 5star? Will taking fake reviews help?

Currently I just have 2 reviews on my profile. One is 5star and other is 4 star.

Thanks!

Edited by harisawan76
  • Like 17
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, harisawan76 said:

I am new on fiverr. My two gigs are ranking on first page. I got a 5star review on one of my gig and recently got a 4 star review on my other gig. Now my overall rating is 4.5 and i am feeling super depressed. My account was performing really well but I wonder I would not receive any orders now because of my 4.5 star rating. Is there anyway I can go back to 5star? Will taking fake reviews help?

Currently I just have 2 reviews on my profile. One is 5star and other is 4 star.

Thanks!

Fake reviews will lead your account to be suspended. Do you want this?

Work on your gigs then i.e. optimize them further (images, descriptions, tags etc.)..  And try to deliver quality work so that you can get good reviews.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Fake reviews will lead your account to be suspended. Do you want this?

Work on your gigs then i.e. optimize them further (images, descriptions, tags etc.)..  And try to deliver quality work so that you can get good reviews.

My question is that can I get back 5 star rating or will I only get to 4.9 star?

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, harisawan76 said:

My question is that can I get back 5 star rating or will I only get to 4.9 star?

You will get your 5* rating back if you get more orders with 5* reviews. Because of your 4.5* rating, your buyer satisfaction rate has also been dropped. 

To be honest, your question was this too: Will taking fake reviews help?

To that, my question was: Fake reviews will lead your account to be suspended. Do you want this? Avoid doing it.

• Like 12

Just now, smartdezigns said:

You will get your 5* rating back if you get more orders with 5* reviews. Because of your 4.5* rating, your buyer satisfaction rate has also been dropped. 

To be honest, your question was this too: Will taking fake reviews help?

To that, my question was: Fake reviews will lead your account to be suspended. Do you want this? Avoid doing it.

Where can i see my buyer satisfaction rate? Also the buyer was super cringe and I did my best to please him but he left a 4 star review with some undigestable words.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, harisawan76 said:

Where can i see my buyer satisfaction rate? Also the buyer was super cringe and I did my best to please him but he left a 4 star review with some undigestable words.

Buyer Satisfaction Rate: You cannot see it. It's hidden.

Yeah if he was not happy with your service then there is a possibility that he has left you a negative private feedback which you cannot see. 

There are 2 types of feedback which buyer can give: Public and Private. 

• Like 14

Everyone needs to consider all actions they take on the Internet deeply beforehand. Your asking about fake reviews illustrates you in the public eye. I'd be very concerned about having that or similar questions related to my seller account. Maybe it's not too early to close your account and start over with a new perspective as you move forth.

Furthermore, consider not how to circumvent this predicament but instead research how to be the professional seller you wish to be. All of the information you require is at your fingertips. Fiverr has many pages on this topic, and multiple highly successful sellers have written here in the forum to guide you. Take the time to deep-dive into it all. Good luck to you, Harisawan!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, harisawan76 said:

Thanks!

Please read the Fiverr official article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049982353-How-do-I-add-feedback-to-an-order?segment=buyer

• Like 9