NOT GETTING ENOUGH CONVERSIONS

seo_rankxpert

Hey, hoping you al doing well. /

My concerns is that one of my most perfuming gig is not getting enough orders, though its impressions are as expected, you can see on in screenshot. What are your suggestion that conversions are dropping and even not getting new responses despite of good impressions.

Thanks

sss1.png

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, seo_rankxpert said:

My concerns is that one of my most perfuming gig is not getting enough orders, though its impressions are as expected, you can see on in screenshot. What are your suggestion that conversions are dropping and even not getting new responses despite of good impressions.

Thanks

sss1.png

Hello! One question, where did you find it? How can I see this statistics in my account? have a nice day, thank you.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, seo_rankxpert said:

Thanks

sss1.png

maybe the image or description or price is not enough convincing to click or place order... 

• Like 8