DROPING DOWN

zakir360

On 5/18/2023 at 9:40 AM, donnovan86 said:

Well the competitor probably has more orders. You only had orders from a single person... So, obviously someone with more orders and which come from more than one person will fare better. 

How do you know I have single persons order? Did you visit my profile?

On 5/18/2023 at 8:19 AM, wayne_mt said:

Checkout the Online Freelancing Essentials course to better understand the algorithm and what's happening to you.

Thanks for the word...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, zakir360 said:

Thats cool. If I have orders from different buyers then my gig will rank higher is IT?

Stop focusing on ranking.

Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate. If buyers are happy then Fiverr will rank you higher. But aside from public reviews there are private reviews too. It's common sense that reviews from more people are better than having a single person buying constantly...

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Stop focusing on ranking.

Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate. If buyers are happy then Fiverr will rank you higher. But aside from public reviews there are private reviews too. It's common sense that reviews from more people are better than having a single person buying constantly...

Hmmmm Thanks for the suggestion...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Your performance is low. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance.

Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Your performance may currently be subpar, leading to negative reviews. Fiverr prioritizes sellers with strong sales records and positive performance when displaying search results. As a consequence of your weak performance and negative feedback, your visibility in search results is diminishing.

Enhancing your sales and performance will greatly increase your chances of appearing in search results and gaining visibility.

• Like 5
  • Up 1