About my gig price

it_center0

Question

I have a special gig. Here I only get orders via custom offer.  I sent every custom offer ($50-$500). Then Fiverr gave me promoted gig option. I used it and spend $8 for gig promotion. But I still didn't get any orders. Is this possible can I discount my price or Increase my service what I give currently. 

Is this right way to gig edit? Is this affect on my Fiverr account? 

Please give me proper soluation. Thanks 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, rdsalamin1 said:

If you're not receiving any orders after promoting your gig on Fiverr, there are a few steps you can take to potentially improve your chances of getting orders:

1. Review your gig: Take a critical look at your gig and assess if there are any areas that could be improved. Consider the following aspects:

• Gig title and description: Ensure that your gig title is clear, concise, and accurately represents the service you offer. The gig description should be informative, highlighting the value you provide to clients.
    • Gig images or videos: Use high-quality visuals that showcase your work and grab the attention of potential clients.
    • Pricing: Evaluate if your pricing is competitive and aligned with the value you offer. You could consider adjusting your prices if necessary.
  2. Promote your gig externally: Apart from using Fiverr's internal promotion options, consider promoting your gig outside of the platform as well. Share your gig on social media, relevant online communities, or professional networks where your target audience may be present.

3. Offer additional services or discounts: You can experiment with offering additional services or discounts to attract more clients. For example, you could consider offering a limited-time discount or providing extra value as a bonus for clients who purchase your gig.

When it comes to editing your gig, it's generally acceptable to make changes to improve its effectiveness. However, be cautious about making drastic changes that may confuse potential clients or significantly alter the nature of your service. It's important to maintain the quality and integrity of your gig while making strategic adjustments.

Regularly updating and optimizing your gig is part of the process of finding what works best for your target audience. As long as you make sensible modifications and improvements, it should not have a negative impact on your Fiverr account. However, if you have any concerns or questions specific to your account, it's always recommended to reach out to Fiverr's customer support for further guidance.

Remember, building a successful freelance career on Fiverr takes time, patience, and continuous effort. Keep refining your gig, promoting it effectively, and delivering high-quality work to increase your chances of attracting orders.

ChatGPT did a great job of writing that. It is obvious because your profile contains lots of grammatical mistakes such as: "Is your business getting down day by day"  Please don't fake AI written content as your own, and also you should not misrepresent your English skills by claiming to be fluent.  You do not fool anyone here.

image.png.a3d05f3cea748e98038f7438cd7c5af6.png

• Like 6
  • Up 3