Creating multiple gigs for selling the same service

riyasalive

Question

Is it a bad thing to create multiple gigs with different keywords, for selling the same service? I wanted to try and see which keywords will give my gigs better rankings in the search results. I saw somewhere that you shouldn't be creating more than one gig for selling the same service. Is it true? If yes, the reason, anyone? 

• Like 16

5 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, riyasalive said:

Is it a bad thing to create multiple gigs with different keywords, for selling the same service? I wanted to try and see which keywords will give my gigs better rankings in the search results. I saw somewhere that you shouldn't be creating more than one gig for selling the same service. Is it true? If yes, the reason, anyone? 

There has to be a significant difference between the gigs. If you have multiple gigs which are all the same except for the keywords, they will delete the duplicates. 

• Like 18
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, riyasalive said:

You should create different service and gigs. Duplicate gig will be removed anytime. Just think of what you're creating for your service.

• Like 16

On 5/17/2023 at 4:06 PM, riyasalive said:

If yes, the reason, anyone? 

It's in the Fiverr ToS.

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

[...] Intentional copies of Gigs

• Like 8
  • Up 1