Getting the same copy pasted message from different buyers

the_faisalkhan

Question

I just got the following message from two separate buyers on Fiverr

EVERY DAY THEY CONNECT 15 MINUTES TO YOUTUBE, SURF THE INTERNET FOR 15 MINUTES, CREATE 4-5 SOCIAL NETWORKS AUTOMATICALLY AND SIGN UP FOR 4-5 NEWSLETTERS AUTOMATICALLY. THAT THIS CAN BE DONE WITH MANY PROFILES AT THE SAME TIME, YOU TELL ME THE STEPS AND HOW IT WOULD BE EXECUTED. THANK YOU

I don't know if this is spam or some kind of fraud but first buyer just replied after 5 days of the websites this bot would have to visit and some time after that, a new account sends me the same copy pasted message. 

What should I do, as I don't want to waste my time on spam or scam messages and orders

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

I have encountered a similar experience in the past, where I received the exact same message from two different buyers. Initially, I had suspicions that they might be scammers, but I decided to respond to one of them.

To my surprise, they replied with a well-thought-out message that demonstrated their genuine interest. It turned out that both buyers were from the same school/workplace, working on a common project, and independently decided to reach out to me for assistance.

I agree with @donnovan86 that you should reply to them as you would to any normal potential customer and see if they're marked as spam. If they are spam, nothing to worry about, if they are genuine buyers, great!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1