Not getting any order

jason3367

That's Why there is an option to discuss the projects, put your requirements in the order. Buyers only hire when they are fully satisfied that one can deliver quality work. They demand samples. 

• Like 1

Just now, newsmike said:

Just as much as it is for you to criticize my comment, right?  😀

Not at all, I'm standing by a seller with the mindset that hopefully someone would do the same for me should someone attack my business for no reason.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, saimii said:

Other day someone was sharing his story that he do not have good gig image but he's PRO . How do you see that?

You don’t need to have a good gig image to be a PRO.
For sure, my images are not perfect. And still…. I was asked by Fiverr to join the PRO sellers. I am even a Top Rated Seller now. Fiverr did not select me for my gig images. 

• Like 3

Just now, codingdan said:

Not at all, I'm standing by a seller with the mindset that hopefully someone would do the same for me should someone attack my business for no reason.

Fraud and misrepresentation of qualifications is a huge reason.  But look, we just disagree.  You have your opinion, I have mine. We will not convince each other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saimii said:

I don't want to learn what others like in food or TV shows but they keep on sharing here so what I call it? spam?

There's a difference between spam and casual conversation (one of which happens to have its own category.. and it's not the spam.)

This post actually seems to be in the right category, though, but... the gigs really aren't great. I was a writer for ten years before I sold something.

THAT being said, I do believe it's best to try and help people if the advice will be heard (which it most often isn't. However, I'm always happy to try.)

42 minutes ago, jason3367 said:

I will create names and slogans for your business purposes. 

Your gigs are messy at best. I know that it looks like easy extra money on here, but the competition, especially for 'easy stuff you can do with no skill' is ruthless, and it's not us (I haven't sold anything for $5 in AGES.) I advise you to focus on one thing that you're genuinely good at. Take some design classes or maybe learn how to edit/proofread (and so on.) Translating / editing/design (and all the others) are super hard businesses to break into. It's not fun to hear this, but they are. 

Take a good, long look at your gigs and ask yourself the question 'would I purchase this service if I needed it, or would I look for someone else?' That helped me immensely as I grew on the site. People are a bit gruff nowadays perhaps, because honestly? We see a lot of bad profiles, weird gigs (and more.)

• Like 3
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Are you aware that that is against the TOS? Is the concept of learning the skill you are selling before you accept money to practice as unworkable?  Imagine you were the buyer. 

But is not against TOS to create account before he learn anything. He has not sold anything Yet. 
Once he learned that skill, He won't be able to change his username so it doens'make sense. 
Look at Top rated sellers, They come up with random names but they have improved their skills.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

You don’t need to have a good gig image to be a PRO.
For sure, my images are not perfect. And still…. I was asked by Fiverr to join the PRO sellers. I am even a Top Rated Seller now. Fiverr did not select me for my gig images. 

Exactly, That is the same case with username.  they don't select based on our username though it can have impact on some buyers.

• Like 1

Just now, saimii said:

Exactly, That is the same case with username.  they don't select based on our username though it can have impact on some buyers.

Look, we will not convince each other.  I will keep arguing for quality and you keep championing amateur people faking it while they learn.  

• Like 1

Just now, newsmike said:

Look, we will not convince each other.  I will keep arguing for quality and you keep championing amateur people faking it while they learn.  

You know , Problem is here.  I would suggest you to read this again and you may understand one day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, katakatica said:

There's a difference between spam and casual conversation (one of which happens to have its own category.. and it's not the spam.)

This post actually seems to be in the right category, though, but... the gigs really aren't great. I was a writer for ten years before I sold something.

THAT being said, I do believe it's best to try and help people if the advice will be heard (which it most often isn't. However, I'm always happy to try.)

Your gigs are messy at best. I know that it looks like easy extra money on here, but the competition, especially for 'easy stuff you can do with no skill' is ruthless, and it's not us (I haven't sold anything for $5 in AGES.) I advise you to focus on one thing that you're genuinely good at. Take some design classes or maybe learn how to edit/proofread (and so on.) Translating / editing/design (and all the others) are super hard businesses to break into. It's not fun to hear this, but they are. 

Take a good, long look at your gigs and ask yourself the question 'would I purchase this service if I needed it, or would I look for someone else?' That helped me immensely as I grew on the site. People are a bit gruff nowadays perhaps, because honestly? We see a lot of bad profiles, weird gigs (and more.)

This is how forum should be used. 
If someone do not have good looking gigs. He's already out of competition and can't get orders. 
but still we should guide him in a proper way.

• Like 1