Not getting any order

jason3367

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

That's insulting, I'm a PRO in Writing & Translation > Business Names & Slogans > Spam & Scam

He is trying his best guys. We all have to start somewhere, and I find it a bit uncalled for to openly mock him and what he is trying to do to make that extra cash to ensure that he can survive in an ever more challenging environment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, codingdan said:

He is trying his best guys. We all have to start somewhere, and I find it a bit uncalled for to openly mock him and what he is trying to do to make that extra cash to ensure that he can survive in an ever more challenging environment.

Nothing about the "quality of service" discussion?  Just driving extra cash.  Look at the profile, look at the gigs.  Look at the fact that he is trying to sell snappy business names, and look at what he named his own business. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2

This is to show you that these people are disrespectful and insulting, am here trying something to make a little extra money, so if i am doing something wrong correct me but instead you mock me and laught after me for what but am going to report it to fiverr.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Nothing about the "quality of service" discussion?  Just driving extra cash.  Look at the profile, look at the gigs.  Look at the fact that he is trying to sell snappy business names, and look at what he named his own business. 

I get what you mean, but he is just trying to get his foot in the door. You are established on Fiverr. To most, that's a dream. Look at his other posts, they are all just trying to ask for either advice on how to make it on fiverr, or attempting to draw attention to his already created gigs. He's doing the right thing to build businesses and awareness, and most importantly he is trying to learn to better his business.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Cause he spammed. 

Everyone is not the same. It is not a job where you are trained before you start work. We all have made mistakes, and that is how we learn. I am not sure if criticizing can make every other person perfect. some can disappoint and quit their careers. 
I know many people who are talented and have skills, but they are not good at freelancing and communication. 
Everyone gets their work at their capacity. no one would hire him if he's doing wrong but what is the issue if we just politely guide them or just ignore if it doesn't sound good? 

I don't want to learn what others like in food or TV shows but they keep on sharing here so what I call it? spam?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

That's good if one has an actual talent to sell. What if you paid me to create a business name for you and I sold you "Codingdan1234?"  C'mon, we need to be honest about the fraud here. 

Don't get me wrong, I can see your points. and I wouldn't be happy to pay you to add numbers to my name. But again, is that for you to say, or for any potential clients he has. Fiverr's system protects buyers and sellers alike. There is no need to damage someone's business publicly and state that they are doing something wrong, when in reality they may not even realise it themselves. He could just be starting out? He could be working on his experience. We all have different background and different starting points. We don't need to point fingers and tell people off when a client can just press the revision button if they don't like the service, or they can contact Fiverr themselves.

Edited by codingdan
  • Like 2

Just now, saimii said:

It is not a job where you are trained before you start work.

It is supposed to be.  Fiverr offers professional freelancers in their marketing. The idea of claiming to have talents and then actually learning them while you practice on someone else's money seems less than desirable. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Look at the fact that he is trying to sell snappy business names, and look at what he named his own business. 

what if He has started learning this after he created his fiverr account? Then he should have create 2nd account?
Other day someone was sharing his story that he do not have good gig image but he's PRO . How do you see that?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, codingdan said:

He could just be starting out? He could be working on his experience.

That's not what Fiverr advertises.  They are selling experienced freelancers, not learning amateurs. At least if you look at what they set up as expectations or people buying here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, newsmike said:

It is supposed to be.  Fiverr offers professional freelancers in their marketing. The idea of claiming to have talents and then actually learning them while you practice on someone else's money seems less than desirable. 

Again, is that for you to say. That is your opinion and doesn't need to be made public in a way that can damage his reputation before he is off the ground.

He may have been working on his skills on the side whilst starting up on Fiverr.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saimii said:

Then he should have create 2nd account?

Are you aware that that is against the TOS? Is the concept of learning the skill you are selling before you accept money to practice as unworkable?  Imagine you were the buyer. 

• Like 1