Cant see order in Orders section on PC

someone779

Question

So i usually like looking at stuff like orders on my PC, But problem is that for some reason for this order i cant. Everytime i try view the order the website shows me this screen. Idk if this has always been like this but its a little annoying since i like viewing stuff on my PC instead of my Phone.

I dont get an option to exit out, theres no X button, Nothing. I tried refreshing but i literally keep getting hit with this and its honestly really annoying. If anyone has any tips or what the actual problem is, Please let me know. I mean i can use my phone i just dont want to. Thanks for the help.

Fiverr _ Shopping _ Status of your order No. FO72755E72CC7 - Opera 5_17_2023 7_59_47 AM (2).png

Edited by someone779
  • Like 9

1 answer to this question

Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, clearing your browser cache can resolve display issues on websites. Try clearing your cache and refreshing the page to see if the orders appear.

Check your filters and settings: Ensure that you don't have any filters or search settings enabled that could be hiding your orders. Look for options like order status, date range, or specific keywords that may be affecting the visibility of your orders.

If this does not solve the problem, Contact Fiverr's customer support: If the problem persists, it's best to reach out to Fiverr's customer support directly. They can investigate the issue and provide specific guidance or solutions tailored to your account.

• Like 7