Fiverr Traffic/views: Mobile Vs Desktop

venonusa

Question

13 answers to this question

There are no public stats for that.

But if I venture a guess, Desktop has a higher amount of views, not only from buyers, but also from sellers delivering their work. Because not a lot of sellers deliver via the mobile app, due to the nature of their services.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

There are no public stats for that.

But if I venture a guess, Desktop has a higher amount of views, not only from buyers, but also from sellers delivering their work. Because not a lot of sellers deliver via the mobile app, due to the nature of their services.

checked.... around 70% desktop and 30% mobile. Thanks everyone to help.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

This makes sense for sellers, but I doubt it for buyers. I would bet heavily that for buyers the mobile use is higher than desktop.

I think the same, most of the buyer's arrive via mobile.

• Like 6

Don't take me wrong, But I think Buyers traffic is coming from Mobile more than Desktop. Because Nowadays, More than 70% of People are using their mobile to communicate.  People only use their Desktop When It Comes to Big data transfer. (I can be wrong).

Edited by designer_mkh
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

This makes sense for sellers, but I doubt it for buyers. I would bet heavily that for buyers the mobile use is higher than desktop.

I agree with that because a lot of buyers don't see attachments sometimes, and that's a mobile-only issue. 

• Like 6