I did not receive the funds into my payoneer account.

Guest sarah484

Question

Guest sarah484

Hello 
I have a question, I withdrew my funds from fiverr into my  payoneer account. in fiverr it is showing that the funds are tranferred into my payoneer account, But I did not receive any mail and did not receive funds in my payoneer account. 
I am confused what I do so that I can receive my funds. I am too much worried.  

15 answers to this question

Guest sarah484

this is happening first time with me, otherwise I received my funds instantly without any delay.

2 minutes ago, sarah484 said:

this is happening first time with me, otherwise I received my funds instantly without any delay.

As far as I know there’s 2 withdrawal types,

1. Takes $3 and withdraw funds transfer within 2 hours.

2. Takes $1 and the funds transfer within 48 hours.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, imamiopial said:

If you were charged $1 for the withdrawal then wait at least 48 hours.

This method is no more. Whenever you will withdraw funds from Fiverr to Payoneer, $3 will be deducted. (not $1 as it's no more).

10 hours ago, sarah484 said:

Hello 
I have a question, I withdrew my funds from fiverr into my  payoneer account. in fiverr it is showing that the funds are tranferred into my payoneer account, But I did not receive any mail and did not receive funds in my payoneer account. 
I am confused what I do so that I can receive my funds. I am too much worried.  

Hello too. 

Are you able to see the status of funds transfer on Payoneer's Dashboard i.e. is it Pending or Completed?

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 10
  • Up 4

9 minutes ago, noah_ethan_cti said:

I did they are having a bot which say wait 2-3 business days

At first, it will be a bot response but when you ask your question directly, their representative will start chatting with you.

If they have said to wait 2-3 business days, then wait.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, d_a_d_d_y said:

I'm always suggesting to contact customer support first, they always know what is up with the things 

I first checked their verification center and they were asking for ID verification which I provided. But still funds are showing as upcoming 

• Like 6