Three 5 stars reviews in less than 24 hrs... and all my gigs disspeared from search again!

ahmedz502

Just now, nomanakas said:

buyer given Private Feedback may be bad.

I don't have ongoing orders. I have delivered all my orders and my clients are happy, they have left 5 stars reviews in the front end... from the backend, I can't know..

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ahmedz502 said:

I don't have ongoing orders. I have delivered all my orders and my clients are happy, they have left 5 stars reviews in the front end... from the backend, I can't know..

Yes. We Don't Know, You can Contract Support. Maybe some help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Advice - i faced same issue and my gigs went off for 21 days. 

Make changes in your gig as per fiverr tos. Remove wrong tags. 

Keep doing changes until gigs come back. 

In my experience, use of wrong tags are highly punished by fiverr. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tejasacharya said:

In my experience, use of wrong tags are highly punished by fiverr. 

The buyer satisfaction rate is lower and that is tracked for 90, up to 180 days. Even if now things were ok, over the past 3 or 6 months you had negative private review. And if you had less orders recently, those weigh in more. It is what it is...

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Being constantly on top of wether your gig appears on the search engine is a wasted effort. It would help if you instead focused on driving your own traffic to your gig, and optimizing your gig so that when possible buyers do land on it you are able to capitalize on their time and get more orders. Improve your gig information and images, and try social media marketing, writing a blog about your niche, and linking to your gig in everyone relevant place you possibly can. This will ensure that you gig continue to generate impressions regardless of if Fiverr shows it in the search or not.

• Like 7

Hi there! This has been happening to me as well since December. In March suddenly all my gigs got traffic for a few days and then, suddenly, disappeared again. I’ve always had good experience with customers and had over 160 reviews. 

It is a shame that such things are happening with no particular reason. I kept making changes to the gigs but nothing happened. Really disappointed with Fiverr lately.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 5/18/2023 at 4:55 PM, minodrawz said:

Hi there! This has been happening to me as well since December. In March suddenly all my gigs got traffic for a few days and then, suddenly, disappeared again. I’ve always had good experience with customers and had over 160 reviews. 

It is a shame that such things are happening with no particular reason. I kept making changes to the gigs but nothing happened. Really disappointed with Fiverr lately.

That’s so sad to hear your bad experience working as a freelance on Fiverr. We are in the same boat.. and fiverr is not a reliable source of getting clients. Work here is so unstable and now I’m looking to diversify the source of advertising my services. Instead of paying of ads on social media to my gigs I have created a website where I drive traffic through paid ads on google and Facebook to get clients.

• Like 7