How to see request from buyer?

softdeveloper1

Question

I'm sorry, I'm programmer-freelancer and I'm newbie on this platform.  I don't understand what I need to click in order to see request from buyer (for example program with Excel or ASP.NET). I was thinking that I see something notification on my page (like on Freelancer com for example), but currently my notification feed is empty, I don't see any request from any customer. Also I installed Fiverr on my phone and on phone any notification is missing too.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

4 answers to this question

There's no "buyer requests" section now. It has been replaced by buyer briefs but you don't see pages of requests like you did with buyer requests (each buyer brief is only sent to a small number of sellers).

Clicking on the notifications tab on the main Fiverr site should let you know of recent things like that (eg. if you have a new buyer brief or new order etc). Going to your Fiverr inbox should let you see recent messages if any.

If you go to your profile image then settings->notifications you can select which things you'll get an email notification about (inbox messages, order messages etc.), and whether you get real-time notifications.

You can enable/disable the ability to receive buyer briefs by going to your gigs page (manage gigs) and it shown at the top of that, and you can also set a minimum price for it there. But even if you enable it you might not get many.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, softdeveloper1 said:

I don't see any request from any customer. Also I installed Fiverr on my phone and on phone any notification is missing too.

I Think You try to say about buyer request. Buyer request is no more new things add called briefs. If your gig matches what the buyer is looking for, you'll get it.

• Like 4