updating my Gig Pricing will have any effect on My Gig Ranking???

imtahirr

Question

Hi,

I've some confusion regarding Gig Pricing Updates.

I have a gig with a low price and noted that some clients order that specific gig even their requirements are not much related to that gig.

I want to Increase One of my GIG Pricing so Kindly guide me that will it affect my ranking?

and what is the possible reasons to increase the Pricing? 

Thanks

• Like 11

9 answers to this question

11 hours ago, imtahirr said:

Hi,

I've some confusion regarding Gig Pricing Updates.

I have a gig with a low price and noted that some clients order that specific gig even their requirements are not much related to that gig.

I want to Increase One of my GIG Pricing so Kindly guide me that will it affect my ranking?

and what is the possible reasons to increase the Pricing? 

Thanks

According to my previous experience on editing gig must affect on your gig. So, be careful of it. Your gig may go behind after editing your gig. You can create the same gig instead of editing your existing gig. You can newly place your price and service packages which will be affordable and reasonable to purchase your gig by buyers. 

If you optimize your image with a proper title, tags as well as keywords then your gig must rank up as fast as possible. Hope this will help you. 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, wpmanditech said:

You can create the same gig instead of editing your existing gig.

Probably not a good idea.

Because The gig has the number of completed orders. So creating a new gig will have no order numbers showing. So new gig is not recommended.

• Like 5