Lost My Level Status Due To Scammers

I've been a level 1 seller the past month on Fiverr and been an active seller for over a year with over $7,000 in sales.  I was all set to be promoted up to Level 2 last night and checked my stats but when I woke up I had a message saying this:

Based on your recent activity, your account no longer meets the requirements for Level One status.

The following was your performance at the end of the evaluation period (May 15, 2023 00:00 GMT):

• Response Rate: 89%
  • Order Completion: 100%
  • On Time Delivery: 100%
  • Rating: 5.0

Beyond the ridiculousness of losing out on Level 2 to not have a level at all because of 1% of response rate, the fact is I have replied to every single potential buyer almost immediately based on my timezone.  The only messages I haven't replied to are from SCAMMERS.  I receive at least one scam message on Fiverr a day; it's ridiculous to have to deal with it and the fact Fiverr doesn't have better systems to place to stop this, often times it's people sending psyching links where I can "view their requirements" if I click on them, or people trying to get me to download their app.  It's already ridiculous I have to deal with the huge number of these messages but the fact that Fiverr has ripped my levels away because of them is ridiculous. 

Any advice for what to do here?  Losing my level status will cost me over $2000 this month. 

• Like 6

Unfortunately, the rules say you have to respond to everyone. I have an instant response set up that basically says "Spam" and then I click the Spam button. I've heard that if you click the Spam button (or Report), it doesn't count against you. However, I'm not 100% sure.

Your ranking should go up against next month.

• Like 4
  • Up 1