How can i get order

rajuahmmed746

5 minutes ago, shefaya said:

Gig marketing

So your Fiverr account exist since February 2022 and received 1 review. Are you using gig marketing? If yes, it does not help you a lot.
I received today already 5 new orders, yesterday 2, and the day before yesterday also 2. All this without gig marketing.
Don’t give advice if you don’t know how to get orders. Focus on your Fiverr account and start selling.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

So your Fiverr account exist since February 2022 and received 1 review. Are you using gig marketing? If yes, it does not help you a lot.
I received today already 5 new orders, yesterday 2, and the day before yesterday also 2. All this without gig marketing.
Don’t give advice if you don’t know how to get orders. Focus on your Fiverr account and start selling.

okey thank you so much 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, raisul_mina said:

You must be online all the time.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right because you still have no sales while your account was created 12 months ago (May 2022).

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To improve your Fiverr gig, focus on creating a compelling title, providing a clear and concise gig description, showcasing your portfolio or previous work, using high-quality images or videos, offering competitive pricing, and consistently delivering outstanding customer service.

• Like 6