Sellers, has this issue ever happened to you?

hotwebideas

This bug has to be fixed, because it almost caused me negative feedback for no reason: My order was delivered on time and then the buyer decided to purchase a gig extra after the gig was delivered, but after the deadline. The order immediately went into late delivery status. This has to be fixed as it almost caused me negative feedback from the buyer since it went into late delivery mode.

If a buyer purchases a gig extra after the deadline, it should be a NEW order, not the order that was already delivered.

Has anyone experienced this?

Bruce

I recently have had this happen twice. BUT, in one instance I had delivered the order 3 days early so when they ordered I was still within the “safe” time. (I didn’t bother to verify if the timing was adjusted at all.) The other instance I lucked out as well. (Basically I found an inadvertent work around.) If your gig extras add days to the delivery time, then whatever amount of days added is automatically added to the delivery time.

What happened was, I delivered an order about a day before it was due. The buyer did not get around to doing anything with it until a day and half later. (So, after the original deadline.) They purchased one of my gig extras at that time that added 3 days to the delivery time. So I had three days from the time they added the extra to deliver. I know this isn’t an option for everyone, but if it’s something that won’t hurt your sales too much, and you find this situation happening a lot, it’s worth a shot. Good luck!

it never happened to me before but I think I know what the problem is.

It all depends whether your Extra Gigs have additional delivery time (+2 days for example)…so if you don’t have additional days on your Extra Gig that means you have to deliver that same Extra Gig within the same timeframe

hotwebideas said: as it almost caused me negative feedback from the buyer since it went into late delivery mode.

This is something you need to contact Customer Service about and explain to the buyer politely about the "glitch". Be sure to attach screen shots showing the buyer order Gig extras after delivery. It is a major glitch and needs to be fix, but CS should remove the feedback (should this ever occur) if you explain and show your case to them.

Archived