Application for Fiverr pro

rohmaansari

Question

8 answers to this question

Either they don't look for new Pro sellers in your category or there are way too many applications.

Prepare for a NO most likely, but you might also receive a positive answer. Who knows. It takes time, and I think they notify you even if you're not eligible at this time.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, rohmaansari said:

It's been a month since I have applied for fiverr pro but I did not get any notification regarding that. What should I do?

I got the response within 10 days with big NO 🙂

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Hey there! It's understandable to feel concerned if you haven't heard back about your Fiverr Pro application after a month. However, it's important to keep in mind that the review process can take some time, and there may be a high volume of applications for them to go through.

If you're feeling unsure about the status of your application, you can reach out to Fiverr's support team and ask for an update. They'll be able to check on the status of your application and provide you with any information or feedback.

In the meantime, keep working on your craft and improving your skills! Building up a strong portfolio and reputation can help increase your chances of being accepted into the Fiverr Pro program or attracting more clients on the platform.

Don't give up, and keep putting in the effort! 💪

• Like 8

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It takes time.

Sure. In my case, I applied last year or even in 2021 I didn't remember, and didn't get any answer until January this year. They messaged me that my application was never vetted 🤷. I re-applied again and still waiting.

I think, there are a lot of pro application.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

However, only 1% (but I think it is less, otherwise there would be too many PRO-verified sellers) is getting approved.

Agree. And I totally understand why it takes time, and why pro seller should be a real pro.

Imagine "I am new to fiber" is a pro seller too.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

You should have a strong professional background with a demonstrated track record of excellence in your field. This may include relevant work experience, a portfolio of high-quality projects, or positive client testimonials. 

However, Only 1% is getting approved and hopefully you will get positive response. 

• Like 9