Increasing conversation and decreasing impressions

tinatino

Question

I've been getting messages from many new buyers recently, but my impressions and clicks are decreasing. Is that normal? What's going on? I'm a top-rated seller, by the way, and I don't think something like this has happened before. If I have many new buyers, my impressions are usually growing too.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

Hey there! It's great to hear that you've been getting messages from new buyers lately, but I understand your concern about your impressions and clicks decreasing. While it's not uncommon for impressions and clicks to fluctuate over time, it's still important to understand what might be causing this change.

One possibility could be that your recent updates to your gig information may have affected your rankings in the Fiverr search algorithm. It's also possible that there's more competition in your category, which could be affecting your visibility in search results.

To address this, you could consider tweaking your gig description or keywords to better reflect the services you offer and improve your ranking in search results. Additionally, you could consider reaching out to previous clients for feedback or asking for reviews to help boost your visibility on the platform.

It's also worth noting that the Fiverr platform is constantly evolving, and there may be other factors at play that are affecting your impressions and clicks. Overall, I'd recommend keeping an eye on your metrics and continuing to adapt and improve your gig as needed. Good luck! 🤞

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1