Hello from Georgia

Hello everyone!  I'm Ricky Harris from the Atlanta, GA area.  I've been active on Fiverr for about a month and I have a booking and an excellent client so I'm very thrilled!  I was also able to get a logo and podcast intro for a podcast I'm doing for my studio.  I'm glad to be here!  My passion is making your project come to life.  I dive into Voiceovers, video production, audio engineering for podcasts and music and background acting.  My specialty is VoiceOver, specifically video narration, commercials, promos.  I look forward to connecting!

Ricky

• Like 11

16 hours ago, rharrismedia said:

Hello everyone!  I'm Ricky Harris from the Atlanta, GA area.  I've been active on Fiverr for about a month and I have a booking and an excellent client so I'm very thrilled!  I was also able to get a logo and podcast intro for a podcast I'm doing for my studio.  I'm glad to be here!  My passion is making your project come to life.  I dive into Voiceovers, video production, audio engineering for podcasts and music and background acting.  My specialty is VoiceOver, specifically video narration, commercials, promos.  I look forward to connecting!

Ricky

Welcome to Fiverr Community and wish you all the best.

• Like 5