Success Manager doesn't respond timely or sometimes at all

the_copy_girl

Question

As a Seller Plus member for over a year, I find myself confronting some challenges with my success manager in the last 3-4 months. In particular, I am experiencing substantial delays in communication, often waiting a minimum of 48 hours for a response. Even Fiverr Customer Support seems to respond more promptly.

When issues with clients arise, the delayed responses from my success manager often exacerbate the problem. By the time I get a response, situations have already escalated beyond control. Additionally, scheduling a meeting has become a cumbersome process, with a wait time of at least a month.

I am curious to hear from other Seller Plus Members - is this a common experience? I make a conscious effort to reach out to my success manager only when absolutely necessary to avoid coming off as intrusive. However, on the rare occasions when I do need assistance, I often find that she is out of office, unresponsive, or replies after an inordinate amount of time.

To be honest, I am contemplating reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support to request a new success manager.

But before I do that, I would appreciate any insight or advice from other members about their experiences and how they have navigated similar situations?

• Like 22

8 answers to this question

14 hours ago, the_copy_girl said:

As a Seller Plus member for over a year, I find myself confronting some challenges with my success manager in the last 3-4 months. In particular, I am experiencing substantial delays in communication, often waiting a minimum of 48 hours for a response. Even Fiverr Customer Support seems to respond more promptly.

When issues with clients arise, the delayed responses from my success manager often exacerbate the problem. By the time I get a response, situations have already escalated beyond control. Additionally, scheduling a meeting has become a cumbersome process, with a wait time of at least a month.

I am curious to hear from other Seller Plus Members - is this a common experience? I make a conscious effort to reach out to my success manager only when absolutely necessary to avoid coming off as intrusive. However, on the rare occasions when I do need assistance, I often find that she is out of office, unresponsive, or replies after an inordinate amount of time.

To be honest, I am contemplating reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support to request a new success manager.

But before I do that, I would appreciate any insight or advice from other members about their experiences and how they have navigated similar situations?

probably that's bad manager, better change that as you tried 3-4 months already

for sellers, they set inbox metric to reply within 24h (and it shows as reddish critical if its under 12h)

i expect a fiverr employee to be more energetic than a local freelancer

• Like 19

9 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

probably that's bad manager, better change that as you tried 3-4 months already

for sellers, they set inbox metric to reply within 24h (and it shows as reddish critical if its under 12h)

i expect a fiverr employee to be more energetic than a local freelancer

Yes, but I am not aware if we have the option to change our manager.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, the_copy_girl said:

Do you have any experience doing so? If so, should I reach out to the CS or directly message my manager?

Just contact your manager and inform them that you want to talk with their team leader.  

They will ask you about the reasons and provide you with a new manager. 

As long as it's a paid service, you have all rights to demand a proper level of its execution. 

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 18

On 5/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, the_copy_girl said:

Do you have any experience doing so?

I'm afraid not. I know it can be done because I've seen people mention on the forum that they did it, but I don't have actual experience with it (I'm in Seller Plus, but I didn't choose a success manager).

• Like 13

On 5/14/2023 at 11:04 AM, the_copy_girl said:

I think it's better to get benefits, try to change your "Success Manager". Contact fiverr support about this issue and tell them what you want. 

• Like 8