What should I do with a "finished" gig

hopeandintone

Question

So this is the first time I work with Fiverr (hello guys!), I am currently working on an audio mixing & mastering gig and I have finished it, is the next thing I have to do to send the final version file to the customer and click "deliver now"? Or should I save a watermarked demo version, and replace it with the final version after the customer confirms? And I wonder once I click "Deliver Now", if my client request for a revisions, will they be able to see that their revision count is reduced by 1? (if I didn't provide an unlimited revisions)?

Because I'm not sure whether the client needs a revision. And I was worried that if I delivered the final version at the beginning, the customer would cancel the gig after getting it, which would be a bit of loss for me 😞

I'm sorry if I make grammar mistakes, English isn't my native language

Edited by hopeandintone
I changed the topic, the way it's expressed is a little confusing
  • Like 6

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, hopeandintone said:

So this is the first time I work with Fiverr (hello guys!), I am currently working on an audio mixing & mastering gig and I have finished it, is the next thing I have to do to send the final version file to the customer and click "deliver now"? Or should I save a watermarked demo version, and replace it with the final version after the customer confirms? And I wonder once I click "Deliver Now", if my client request for a revisions, will they be able to see that their revision count is reduced by 1? (if I didn't provide an unlimited revisions)?

Because I'm not sure whether the client needs a revision. And I was worried that if I delivered the final version at the beginning, the customer would cancel the gig after getting it, which would be a bit of loss for me 😞

You shouldn't worry, as its fiverr duty to worry and tackle scams.

If you finished work, just deliver it and they may ask for revisions and that's it!

Client can't be refunded, if you satisfied all requirements. (fiverr support can solve such issues, in your favor, if you deserve)

• Like 5