I don't get orders for my gigs

milon380

56 minutes ago, milon380 said:

My gig had no request from the buyer for 1 month now should I edit the gig or create a new gig, someone help me in this matter? 

if you're getting impressions but not getting orders it means there's something wrong with your gig, I suggest you review: title, description, image, price

• Like 5
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, venonusa said:

if you're getting impressions but not getting orders it means there's something wrong with your gig, I suggest you review: title, description, image, price

Can you tell me the ratio of impression to order....

• Like 2
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, zakir360 said:

Can you tell me the ratio of impression to order....

this data is variable according to your gigs, my services are different from yours, so it would not make sense to provide my data

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/9/2023 at 12:24 PM, hazelweb said:

yes, you can publish all but I will not suggest you to publish all gigs on the same day. Publish only one gig in one day.

Can you please explain, why some one should do so and what should be the gap between 2 gigs?

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, milon380 said:

My gig has the good impression, but not click.

maybe there is something wrong in your gig ... example: in the description, price too low or too high.... double check everything and for sure you will find the problem.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

That happens when no one is interested or clicking on your gig, or even bowering their mouse over it, your performance drops, and Fiverr decides that your gig is not interesting enough for clients and starts showing it less and less.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, milon380 said:

Because your gig gallery is not impressive and good enough to click on them. So improve your gig gallery.

As per your profile description, you have stated that you have 3 years of experience then why am I unable to see some of your work in gig gallery? 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, milon380 said:

That means Fiverr is showing your gig to potential buyers, but nobody is interested enough to click.

Try improving your gig gallery, as @smartdezigns suggested. Right now it's just a few images all giving the same information, and not really showing what you can do as a web designer. If you're promising stunning design, you need to show stunning examples.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1