What type of category seller should take Fiverr seller plus?

webdev_ahsan

Question

3 answers to this question

Categories don't matter.

I will say this, Seller Plus is great for newcomers or people that have some sales already, but want to improve their gigs. It's not exactly the best option for someone with an already established presence, but even then I for one use it for the faster withdrawal times, keywords, other features added there. The $40 option is great for those that want to improve their gigs and want a seller manager, if you just want some extra features on top of what you already have on Fiverr, I think the Standard option is fine.

Ideally, you can try it for a month and see if it fits you. There's no one-size-fits-all thing here, it either works for you or not 🙂

• Like 11

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Categories don't matter.

I will say this, Seller Plus is great for newcomers or people that have some sales already, but want to improve their gigs. It's not exactly the best option for someone with an already established presence, but even then I for one use it for the faster withdrawal times, keywords, other features added there. The $40 option is great for those that want to improve their gigs and want a seller manager, if you just want some extra features on top of what you already have on Fiverr, I think the Standard option is fine.

Ideally, you can try it for a month and see if it fits you. There's no one-size-fits-all thing here, it either works for you or not 🙂

Thank You

• Like 6