Two client is not responding from 30 days and my delivery is late.

emankhan478

Question

Two of our client are not responding from 30 days..I have already invested a lot of time and energy on both of the projects and I cannot just cancel the order and not get paid.  I have contacted customer support but I didn't get much help. What should I do now?? I'm stuck 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

If you have done the projects according to the buyer's requirements then you can make the delivery. If any changes are needed to the project buyer will contact you or if they are not active on the platform or don't accept your delivery then the order will be marked as complete after 3 days from submission of delivery.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, emankhan478 said:

Two of our client are not responding from 30 days..I have already invested a lot of time and energy on both of the projects and I cannot just cancel the order and not get paid.  I have contacted customer support but I didn't get much help. What should I do now?? I'm stuck 

If you deliver work on time and it crosses 3 days Fiverr automatically completes the order. After the complete order, you get the payment after 14 days.

• Like 5